male rape survivors

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nice, I actually appreciate that you're trying to make a point here.
I don't think I'm a sophisticated new age male. I'm just a reasonable human being, which happens to be the minority in most of these conversations. I may take a persona that seems "snooty" here, but that's because you can't post here and not have some kind of attitude. If I wrote in a generic and flavorless tone I would be completely ignored and I would have stopped posting long ago (how's that for irony?).
I am not, nor have I ever been, guided by a social-media driven false feminist "ideal". I think most of those "I need feminism" signs are awful.
Rather, I see a bunch of macho poseurs with a flimsier grasp of feminism than they have of conversation etiquette and I see an opportunity to hold the mirror to them. This inevitably provokes an outburst of flaming, which I don't mind because this is a topic I like talking about, even if the target audience couldn't give a shit (which they clearly couldn't). I guess you could call it trolling if you like, but the fact of the matter is most of you guys know fuck all about feminism. You choose the flavor-of-the-month idiot feminist memes to point and laugh at and pat each other on the backs with the knowledge that feminism is stupid and pointless. Some of you (like Trollface) think you have logic and reason on your side and will bring in all sorts of misinterpreted studies and irrelevant statistics to prove it. I find that fucking hilarious.

You're right about one thing, though. I'm not acting "as I really am". Neither are you, or any other person on this forum. It's the internet. Dis-ingenuousness is the fucking order of the day. Get over it.

Long story short, (insert fap gif here).
Fuck off, you're a prick.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who was the guy on FoH who went crazy for whores and accidentally got a tranny but went with it anyways?
/livejournal on

I wouldn't say I went "crazy" for whores, I've always preferred/wanted to be in a stable relationship, but when you have a lot of money, and are single, I don't consider it as immoral as most. I had pretty poor luck finding non-insane women via traditional dating methods (okcupid/meeting in person), if anyone can recall the story of how I lost my virginity, which I posted about on FoH, well, I was basically warned to run far and fast by at least 5 different posters, and I'm glad I took that advice (I dated a lot of different crazy girls)... However, from prostitutes I did end up getting robbed twice, and picked up chlamydia once, so it wasn't all roses on the other side of the aisle..

That said, I have been dating a really really wonderful woman for the past 14 months, I've posted occasionally about her in the weight loss thread, she inspires me to be a better person (she lost over 30 lbs in about 4 months and we are much more active and healthier together now), and I'm overall much happier than when I was cruising backpage and craigslist. I'm living with her 3 days a week (I do the cooking, she'll do the cleaning, and also takes care of most of my laundry). She has a 3 year old, and I'm glad to be here to provide some kind of male role model in his life. I'd like to one day have children (at least one) of my own, and I could imagine doing so with my girlfriend. Sometimes I feel like I am not happy with her, and that I don't "deserve" to be raising some other dude's kid that he wanted no part of or dealing with her insecurities and anxieties. But 95% of the time I'm very happy. I follow the marriage thread, and realize that there is absolutely is zero benefit to me getting married, so if I were to do it, it would mostly be my gift to her, because I know she wants to.

Not sure what "living the pushing tin life" means, don't see how my situation relates to that movie, other than my career being the same.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, and as man with a thick penis (pretty much the only sexual problem I have with my girlfriend is that she can't put it in her mouth past halfway), I can relate to the condom problem. The problem is the width is a u.s. federally mandated size. Trojan magnums actually worked out the best for me, just because they rolled on a little easier, even if the length was occasionally a problem (unrolled too far). I ended up raw-dogging it a lot if the girl was on birth control, hence the chlamydia...

My mom actually has HIV, (caught it from my stepdad, who had a long term affair with a drug user), so you'd think I'd be more careful, but I guess I'm pretty stupid overall. But 40ish different women later, I guess I've lucked out.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Oh, and as man with a thick penis (pretty much the only sexual problem I have with my girlfriend is that she can't put it in her mouth past halfway), I can relate to the condom problem. The problem is the width is a u.s. federally mandated size. Trojan magnums actually worked out the best for me, just because they rolled on a little easier, even if the length was occasionally a problem (unrolled too far). I ended up raw-dogging it a lot if the girl was on birth control, hence the chlamydia...

My mom actually has HIV, (caught it from my stepdad, who had a long term affair with a drug user), so you'd think I'd be more careful, but I guess I'm pretty stupid overall. But 40ish different women later, I guess I've lucked out.
Odds of getting HIV for the guy is actually really low, odds for the woman is way higher esp if you do anal.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And Patriarchal male rape culture did these? you're being a deliberately obtuse shitheel tanoomba bottom dredging the worst society has to offer.

Woman gets 2 life terms for raping infant daughter - NY Daily News

Mother accused of raping baby son | The Columbus Dispatch
Calm the fuck down, bitches. This is the "male rape survivors" thread, right? My story was of a male who both committed rape and was raped, clearly as a result of the unfair demands put upon men by feminists. Are you implying that these women were also pushed to act violently towards children by feminism? I suppose it's possible. You know, my stool has been softer than usual this past week... feminism at work? It's also been raining a heck of a lot recently... it's gotta be the feminists. Life is hard, men, and now we finally know why.

Djay

Trakanon Raider

Yeah, Magnums are really the only condoms that work for me at all, but I ran into a couple girls that were allergic to latex. After raw-dogging the first girl, I got some of the Skyn Large for the next time, but those are just as bad as regular condoms. I spent a lot of years growing up thinking that condoms were supposed to suffocate your dick until I had a conversation with an ex telling me I was bigger than anyone else she had been with. Latest latex-allergy girl is on birth control now, but the pencil dicks in Washington need to realize how retarded federally mandating the width of a condom is, if that's true.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I've run the numbers before and the odds of getting an HIV-infected partner as a heterosexual from fucking someone at random is like 0.01%. Then there's a 0.5% chance of actually catching it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't give a fuck if circumcision is "mutilation". Dicks just look better circumcised. Most women agree unless they are wacko liberal fucktards.
Dicks look the same circumsised or not when erect, most people don't have the elephant foreskin you see on the internet. I've even had a girl ask me if I was circumsied when I'm not.

They have lied to you. Poor mutilated american dick.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There is just no way a normal condom could fit over the massive cocks of the rerolled community. It's not bragging man it's just physics. These cocks are just too damn big.

condom-being-inflated-over-mans-hea.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's not about getting it on...you can force the damn thing on, but it's uncomfortable and cuts off circulation.

rrr_img_66094.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Free cockring with every condom.

I remember when I was like 12 or 13 I read in a nudie mag that putting rubber bands around the base of your dick kept you hard longer. So guess what 13 year old me did?

Dude. It worked.

It also fuckin hurt.

Never again. Never forget.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've run the numbers before and the odds of getting an HIV-infected partner as a heterosexual from fucking someone at random is like 0.01%. Then there's a 0.5% chance of actually catching it.
But then we're not sampling the population at random.... you have to consider the pools of "people willing to have sex with me" and "people who have HIV" are much more likely to overlap than the "pool of random people"

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'm proud of us. Within like 2 posts of dicks being mentioned someone managed to casually slip in the tangent "oh I have a big dick, but to appear like I'm not bragging, it's not big in the way we usually think big, its only big width-wise, which just happens to be the aspect of size that is important but it also allows me to pretend like I'm not bragging by being like 'oh I'm just saying what I'm thinking in a casual way'"

That used to take like 2 pages for that to come out. Bravo

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You forgot "yeah I'm big but really guys, it isn't all it's cracked up to be. I can barely find condoms that fit!"