male rape survivors

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
when people state that anyone has control over their emotions I think it's only true in the sense that sisyphus had control over the rock he had to push up the hill.

khalid

Unelected Mod
when people state that anyone has control over their emotions I think it's only true in the sense that sisyphus had control over the rock he had to push up the hill.
Fana, I know you are constantly trying to be devil's advocate here, but acting like people aren't capable of having different levels of emotional control is pretty silly.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It's an eternal struggle is my point, it's an everlasting conflict of the divided parts of your mind and the subconscious mind that exists whether you like it or not. From my understanding it takes relative effort and concentration for the frontal lobe to suppress the other parts of your brain which run mostly on a subconscious level.

iannis

Musty Nester
You give the devil his due. You can adopt mind-states which render the emotional response irrelevant. Which, granted, is not the same thing as controlling your emotions.

But there's really no division. There's a heirarchy with sometimes conflicting parts of a unified whole. The brain is a strange thing and our societies mimic its internal functions. Not the other way around.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can we please get back on the topic of raping dudes, everyone!

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who was the guy on FoH who went crazy for whores and accidentally got a tranny but went with it anyways?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Who was the guy on FoH who went crazy for whores and accidentally got a tranny but went with it anyways?
I believe that was Antarius? And if I remember correctly, he's basically living "Pushing Tin" in real life.

innysoludar

Vyemm Raider
wtf stop bickering, where are the pics.
rrr_img_66034.jpg
rrr_img_66035.jpg
rrr_img_66036.jpg
rrr_img_66037.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Man's inhumanity to man.

Our prison system has created the only country in the world where more men are victims of rape than women.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The girl who scooped my icecream today had the most amazing ass in the most amazing pair of yoga pants I have ever seen. I have newfound respect for what men go through every day.

(I still think you're all assholes.)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I believe that was Antarius? And if I remember correctly, he's basically living "Pushing Tin" in real life.
Antarius is a hero to all men.

All rational men.

working in kitchen again brings back memories. my body shall withstand such terror.