male rape survivors

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wasn't talking about the choke itself.
He broke the first rule.

He won the takedown, they both were good enough to fight to secure each others' backs but he kept his arm way to high (if had hooked his arm around her torso he'd have won the position because he had the underhook), and she won the position in the scramble. From there she got her arm under his neck and clean under his jaw, and she was able to finish. He could have turtled (an exception to the first rule) if he was to slow, he could have rolled and composed guard if he was trained, he could have scrambled under her legs forherback if he was fast--instead he just let her take his back and offered no resistance, broke the first rule of Jiu-Jitsu by staying on his knees: never give anyone your back.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Thanks Joe Rogan.
I'm not sure if you're aware, but that's a huge compliment. Thank you
smile.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He broke the first rule.

He won the takedown, they both were good enough to fight to secure each others' backs but he kept his arm way to high (if had hooked his arm around her torso he'd have won the position because he had the underhook), and she won the position in the scramble. From there she got her arm under his neck and clean under his jaw, and she was able to finish. He could have turtled (an exception to the first rule) if he was to slow, he could have rolled and composed guard if he was trained, he could have scrambled under her legs forherback if he was fast--instead he just let her take his back and offered no resistance, broke the first rule of Jiu-Jitsu by staying on his knees: never give anyone your back.
Don't know if you listened to the audio, but the guy was obviously untrained. One person was shouting to 'give him tips'. So the proper headline would be along the lines of : "Hot female BJJ practicioner beats untrained nervous guy who was afraid of accidentally touching her boobs."

I would wager that what led up to that was a lot of shit talking at a party.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Don't know if you listened to the audio, but the guy was obviously untrained. One person was shouting to 'give him tips'. So the proper headline would be hot female BJJ practicioner beats untrained nervous guy who was afraid of accidentally touching her boobs.
I never said he knew what he was doing, or should know what he was doing, I was pointing out to Sterling who I know from the Martial Arts thread Practices/practiced TKD and Hapkido, his points of failure, or his main point of failure. They both had no takedown ability/defense, it didn't help that they were doing it in a living room.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
tumblr_m0iiwtYFWv1qz6e39o1_250.gif

On this Mother's day let us commemorate the time that our Lord, God, raped Adam of his rib while he slept in the garden. Making Adam the first mother and god the first rapist.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That god guy is a total douchebag. Raping Adam isn't even in the top 10 of stupid petty shit that guy does to people.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey, Joe is good people. Not smart people, but Good People.

Hangin out with Joe would be pretty koo. You wouldn't be starstruck or anything. He's just this funny guy that knows how to fight. It means you could go out to a bar and rip on random guys and not worry about the what-comes-next.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Hey, Joe is good people. Not smart people, but Good People.

Hangin out with Joe would be pretty koo. You wouldn't be starstruck or anything. He's just this funny guy that knows how to fight. It means you could go out to a bar and rip on random guys and not worry about the what-comes-next.
I mean he's not brilliant, but he's a lot smarter than you are....