male rape survivors

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was molested by a big girl co-worker (beyond my curvy attraction limit).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
While I got beat up by a girl will get you laughed at, I got raped by a girl will get you high fives.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
cMDYh.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Never been raped by a girl, not even a handsy that I didn't ask for (
frown.png
) but there was this one girl who was craaaaaazy aggressive. And uncomfortably younger than myself. And I let her maneuver me into a position where she got exactly what she wanted.

It was more fascinating than anything. I didn't enjoy it, but I didn't not-not enjoy it. That girl eventually had to have gone on to make some poor sap's life a living hell. She was pure moxie... and pretty enough that if she'd done that to a guy her own age.

SHE CAST A SPELL ON ME.

BLACK MAGIC WOMAN.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
One time I slept with a girl so fat and gross that I felt like I raped myself with her body. Does that count?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
shit's real dude

where's the guys with the "I got drunk, I got over it" signs? probably somewhere not being faggots like those dirty hipsters.
Drinsic, I think you need to live with a rape victim family for a week so you can solve racism. At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have regretted things the next day bad enough that I felt raped.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Some of those seem pretty fucked up. The one with the sign "I want to show you how much I care" seems like something a child molester would say. And I would be pretty pissed if someone drugged me and had their way with me - especially if it was anal. I can understand how being violated against your will sucks...

spronk

FPS noob
Pre 2013 the legal definition of rape was "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will."

Post 2013 (thanks Obama) the legal definition has been changed to "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

So before 2013 a man cannot be legally raped, only women. Now under Obama I guess you need to take it up the ass, not really sure what oral penetration is though, do they mean docking? Also under that definition the frat boys who shove carrots in passed out bro's asses are committing rape. College truly is a rape culture

but i sympathize with these guys, I got raped by the mass effect 3 ending so i know how they feel

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
One time I slept with a girl so fat and gross that I felt like I raped myself with her body. Does that count?
One thing I've learned from wannabe campus 'feminists' is that anything you regret the morning after is basically the same thing as rape.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did you see the scarf that bitch was wearing? He was fuckingaskingfor it

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are there people that don't survive rape? Fucked to death unwillingly?
amazons2.jpg

Some of those seem pretty fucked up. The one with the sign "I want to show you how much I care" seems like something a child molester would say. And I would be pretty pissed if someone drugged me and had their way with me - especially if it was anal. I can understand how being violated against your will sucks...
If someone drugged me and fucked me in the ass while I was at their house, I wouldn't make a sign and post it to my Tumblr account, I'd end the mother fucker's life.