male rape survivors

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some of this rape shit gets complicated and confusing quite fast. Who here among us (other than Sean) hasn't woken up to find their gf/wife/whatever impaled on their schlong and riding away, or at the very least woken up to a BJ in progress? Is that rape? I never consented to that sex - they simply took advantage of me while I was sleeping. Now, there hasn't been a single time I've complained, but what if I did? Can I say they were raping me? Did it ever in their wildest imagination occur to them that they were possibly committing rape?

/shrug shit's fucked up

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I once passed out during a BJ (I was all types of fucked up). When I woke back up mid-BJ its was the craziest BJ I've ever had.

Waking up from sleeping BJs don't even come close.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I remember my friends getting me really drunk and despite my saying not to, calling this rather chunky girl over to the house. The spirit said no, but the flesh was willing.

Was i raeped?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Nope, just a fatty fucker.
smile.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've had two situations where girls crossed the line of good taste going after me. Both times I would probably have willingly banged them, but I was dating someone else at the time.

One of them was friends with the girl I was dating and she gave no fucks about her friend or my refusal to bang her after a party. She kept molesting me, apparently even after I fell asleep, which my roommate saw, did nothing about and still finds hilarious to this day. The other one drove me out to some dark remote corner of a park and threw herself at me. I had to push her off. Things were awkward afterwards.

Pussy new age thinking: I am a survivor.
Reality: I barely gave a fuck then, and give no fucks now. Except that the spurned friend torpedoed things w/ the girl I was actually dating. In retrospect, I guess I should have just plowed the friend in front of my roommate. Would have been a better outcome for me and would have served my roommate right for laughing at my molestation.

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
Who here among us (other than Sean) hasn't woken up to find their gf/wife/whatever impaled on their schlong and riding away, or at the very least woken up to a BJ in progress?
Does this mean Sean and I are best friends? Married twice (on second 17 years), several girlfriends, have even requested this, no ejaculatory alarm clock yet
frown.png
, fuckin a, what does a guy have to do for his lady to wake him like this . . .

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Does this mean Sean and I are best friends? Married twice (on second 17 years), several girlfriends, have even requested this, no ejaculatory alarm clock yet
frown.png
, fuckin a, what does a guy have to do for his lady to wake him like this . . .
I dunno, I'd tell your wife it's a fantasy you've always had and it would really make your day and you're sure you'd find a way to reciprocate for her? My wife never did it until I mentioned that previous GF's had done it and it was awesome - then she woke me up 3-4x like that. But now that I think on it, it's been... wow a few years since that happened. I should take my own advice!

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Wait...I've woken up to BJs, time to make a sign, after a long cry in the shower.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This is the first time I actually wish Trollface was around to post. No doubt, as a proud MRA, he'd be championing these sign-holders as shining examples of how when men are abused, exploited or taken advantage of by women (which is, like, SO MUCH you guys), nobody gives a shit and it's really men who are victims.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think many Men's Rights activists champion the abuse of men by women.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This is the first time I actually wish Trollface was around to post. No doubt, as a proud MRA, he'd be championing these sign-holders as shining examples of how when men are abused, exploited or taken advantage of by women (which is, like, SO MUCH you guys), nobody gives a shit and it's really men who are victims.
what the fuck is wrong with this faggot? this kid cant be for real

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I've always wanted to wake up with my girl riding me. God damn it.

I feel cheated and raped now. This is bullshit! I am a soul-raped and deprived man.'

I'm telling the next one, if you don't rape me in my sleep I'm gonna rape you in yours.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
In high school I went to this insane house party at a friends house in the woods. Passed out on a basement couch. Woke up naked from waist down and all sorts of sex crust on my junk. Was one of three girls I had zero interest in. Still not sure which one to this day.

I fap to that once a month or so. I mean, THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

khalid

Unelected Mod
In high school I went to this insane house party at a friends house in the woods. Passed out on a basement couch. Woke up naked from waist down and all sorts of sex crust on my junk. Was one of three girls I had zero interest in. Still not sure which one to this day.

I fap to that once a month or so. I mean, THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
What if it was a guy instead? Why are you so sure it was a girl?