Man kills wife, posts photo of body on facebook

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No seriously though, the first response to the post of the picture of her death proves America has completely lost its mind

"That's my friend there" and it had three likes.

THREE FUCKING LIKES.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
He might need some pills.
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...k_wife_kil.php
How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication
Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures
How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes
Attention World Save Yourself
World Just Ask Yourself Why We Are Living a Life Full of Lies and How I an Emotional Writer Made All of My Professional Dreams Come True Blocking Society's Teachings
If the World Ended Today How Would You React to Saving the World or Helping the World or Would It All Be Over for You

In a summary of one book, Medina claims he can hunt ghosts and once saved his wife from a ghost attack while they were in New York.

"The author can relate to the world of victims who have been attacked by evil spirits," the summary states.

Another summary indicates Medina had "experiences with aliens, UFOs," and breaks down "his comparison of humans and aliens."

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
No seriously though, the first response to the post of the picture of her death proves America has completely lost its mind

"That's my friend there" and it had three likes.

THREE FUCKING LIKES.
That would actually be three shares you dumb nerd.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sure looks like 3 likes to me

rrr_img_39688.png

iannis

Musty Nester
You both lose for knowing the difference between a like and a share.

Get over here, i'm gonna try punching the stupid out of you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have facebook for a few reasons. i have a several hispanic lady friends who regularly post pictures of themselves in tight outfits and accentuating their big asses, i am addicted to Bejeweled Blitz and have been the reigning champion amongst my friends for at least 2 years (i defriend the friends who kick my ass.
smile.png
) and i like the groups i am in. i have an Emarr group where i can talk to old EQ friends about the good old days and i am in other groups from my scouting days. school days and groups that talk about the neighborhood i grew up in.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don't understand people that hate Facebook. It's only as annoying as you allow it to be, you can pretty much turn off any feature there is.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They hate it because everybody likes it. Saying you hate something that is popular is a good way to feel superior.