Man kills wife, posts photo of body on facebook

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I got rid of facebook for over a year. I never really used it and it was a constant reminder of an old relationship that went sour. Then a very close friend of mine got engaged and another close friend of mine (both live across the country now) had a kid. And I had no idea either one happened. So I re-activated. But seriously, why couldn't they send me a text? Why MUST I have facebook to know a good friend of mine is getting married?
That's pretty much to avoid that sort of situation that I still have facebook. I post pictures or comments like twice a year, but every month or so I take 15min to scroll down the wall to check on things and get an update on big events.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Facebook is what you make it out to be.

Its usefull for many obvious reasons and like someone already posted, makes hooking up a joke. It shouldnt even be legal for that reason, completly removes any challenge. Not that am complaining especially considering the 2 girls i dated before my current gf. Fun stuff.

Just filter your friend list. Someone i know irl is always spamming random baby photo shit? Ill just remove them or filter the photos so am aint spammed by it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, filtering is pretty great. I'm sure I get filtered as well, with the amount of atheist and snobby hipster bullshit I post.

And yeah, it's pretty easy to message a girl like "hey havent seen you in forever whats up?" Next week you're banging her in her mom's house.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Facebook is basically my email and messaging application.

I use FB Messenger on my phone far more than my text messaging app.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Facebook is basically my email and messaging application.

I use FB Messenger on my phone far more than my text messaging app.
Same. I've never really understood the FB hate. It's just another socializing tool.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly this. Everyone wants pics of our new baby, so we (my wife) posts new ones semi-regularly on FB. It's a super easy way to distribute them. But of course we have 2 relatives not on FB who INSIST we must send them pictures. Which means taking the time to find somewhere to print this shit, then mailing it off. Fuck you. Make a FB account - it takes 2 seconds jesus.

I've also found it's really good for inviting people to gatherings - either being the inviter or invitee. Way too fucking lazy to call up 30 people and play phone games. Plus, they forget the date or time? Hey go check your FB anytime to see.
Do they have no computer at all you could just email them a generic baby photo from google?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone look at that photo? Man it's sick. Looks like the dude must have snapped her knees to be able to put her in that position.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone look at that photo? Man it's sick. Looks like the dude must have snapped her knees to be able to put her in that position.
I have more blood on my dick when my gf is on her period. It's really pretty tame and if you didn't know this was an actual murder victim, you wouldn't think of this as any worse than what your average pg-13 action movie shows.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I barely even noticed the blood. What creeped me out was how her neck seemedy broken, and how her knees were bent the wrong way on both sides. It's like someone broke her neck, then snapped her knees just to pose her. Or maybe she's just crazy flexible dunno