[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No, the next total bullshit, out the ass "Fullbring" arc is the worst filler, but NOT REALLY (cuz Kubo actually wrote that shit) arc ever.

and the Quincy arc is even more dog shit.

This is where the anime got it right, they ended with Aizen, and that's the way you would best remember shit.
They ended with the fullbring arc....

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fuck no. No movie. It will suck unless they get the same people as the Kenshin movies. A flash forward series could have been way better.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Welp. I am ashamed that I wasted 10 or something years of my miserable life reading and watching this piece of shit. Can we please lock this thread now and go to more successful manga and anime?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What do I start reading next?
literally any top 10 webtoon will be better
TOG
God of Highschool
Girls the Wild (Up to stupid vaca)
Noblesse(cannot vouch for this, too large a manga to take on, atm)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I read both of those now. Is black butler or that other chef one good (Soma?)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can we have the thread deleted so we can forget this happened.

If you want more manga suggestions I'm reading Berserk, Attack on Titan and Boruto.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I read both of those now. Is black butler or that other chef one good (Soma?)
Soma is good, the Anime carries the same feel too.

I wouldn't call Soma great... I'm a home chef and I find it repetitive, this latest manga arc... is really straining my attention span.

black butler my wife liked a lot, fuck we an anime throw of it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Soma's OK but I think to a western audience it has limited appeal. I dig reading are:

magi
owari no seraph - monthly shonen jump manga
inuyashiki - Gant'z author's new bi-weekly manga. Old dude accidentally gets blasted to bits by aliens and then rebuilt into a robot as a mea culpa. It features the usual weird body horror/comedy you'd expect of gantz. I have only found it on crunchyroll though. Have yet to see it on a scanlation or aggregator site.
ao no blue exorcist - ok monthly manga
fire brigade of flames - new manga from soul eater author. It's ok but still look forward to whenever it is out.