[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck.

This.

Manga.

Seriously... you fastforward 10 years and skip the ultimate (or penultimate) fight? This is worse than Hitman: Reborn's ending.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Sad to see it end. But it HAD to end. Having said that this wrap it up in two chapters sucks. I always like the shit outside of the actual fighting more.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kubo has a "special announcement" he is making in next week's issue too. I swear to god if this mother fucker says he's doing some type of Bleach: Shippuuden i'm going to cry and probably read it anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
PutVcWD.png

EDIT: Ok, just finished reading the issue. That was terrible. Seriously, what the fuck? This is ending so poorly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
da fuq is this shit, should have ended 2 arcs ago.

end fight was shit, all the cool characters didn't play a role, just shit.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only other character's bankai I wanted to see was shinji's since he had such a cool shikai. what a waste...

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Well... there's still one more issue left... with a COLOR SPREAD! /eyeroll

If the last page isn't a full panel of Aizen sitting on a throne with all the characters in comas around him I'm going to be upset.

Sae

Its obvious Bankai have multiple aspects for the user, yet we never see Ichigo's real abilities. The moon could have renewal, reflection, sense the enemies thoughts, control the tides, ect. The foreshadowing: Yhwach gaining power over black, Ichigo's power 'fading to white', Kenpachi's continually released shikai (the only other continually released shikai), "the blade is me", and Ichibei's resurrection never actually materialized.

The awesome fights with the captains make the dud final battle that much more of a let down.

I figured Ichigo pulls in the surrounding reatsu when he uses bankai and uses it to enhance his abilities (which neatly combines Quincy, Shinigami, and Hallow). That would explain his rapid growth and be his trump card in the final battle. (His ability actually makes him stonger at the end of the battle than the beginning at his opponent's expense.)

P.S. It has to be a kick in the balls when they decide to wait 10 years in peace time to make you a captain after you use bankai in battle and after promoting others who didn't accomplish anything.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Renji and Rukia got married, made baby
Ichigo and Orihime got married, made baby
Chad is a champion boxer
Ishida is a doctor

Special announcement is a live action movie coming in 2018.

Was not worth it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Renji and Rukia got married, made baby
Ichigo and Orihime got married, made baby
Chad is a champion boxer
Ishida is a doctor

Special announcement is a live action movie coming in 2018.

Was not worth it.
It's gonna be worse than Boruto

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I haven't followed Bleach since Ichigo defeated Aizen and trapped him in that eternal tomb thingie. So my question is, should I bother continuing the series? I really only enjoyed the Hueco Mundo arcs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't followed Bleach since Ichigo defeated Aizen and trapped him in that eternal tomb thingie. So my question is, should I bother continuing the series? I really only enjoyed the Hueco Mundo arcs.
No, the next total bullshit, out the ass "Fullbring" arc is the worst filler, but NOT REALLY (cuz Kubo actually wrote that shit) arc ever.

and the Quincy arc is even more dog shit.

This is where the anime got it right, they ended with Aizen, and that's the way you would best remember shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user