[manga] Everything Else

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I lost the link I use to read titan where did you get the latest chapter so many manga readers have viruses

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I lost the link I use to read titan where did you get the latest chapter so many manga readers have viruses
adblockplus? kinda essential for manga readers that have like a top ad, two side ads and the sneaky first click, popover.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much use my phone and tablet exclusively for this and the solutions for android don't seem that great. Got suggestions for that ?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
scan in that code
Install Adblock Plus for Android
Rooted device preferred

If you have kitkat moght have to use adaway, they filter by hosts file

They will filter w proxy,

Appbrain ad detector, if you only want google play

Apple you have to jailbreakwith cydia, and buy a 2$ adblocker (since extensions arent supported) just search adblocker in cydia

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a great chapter, so much happening in just one chapter puts other mangas to shame. So it's confirmed that yura ha isn't really yuri afterall.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
super excited just got notified there are 2 new chapter of Berserk... It has been so long.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fairy Tail, just got real for once, makes zero sense and zero impact if you didn't read Fairy Tail zero btw.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fairy Tail, just got real for once, makes zero sense and zero impact if you didn't read Fairy Tail zero btw.
I read zero, but I don't understand how it wouldn't make sense (but that might mean I'm not separating the stories properly).