[manga] Everything Else

Malkav

French Madman
Lol at the Chundo head being like "no, my brother had to be manipulated into this, he was not like that."
Sorry dude, your brother was a douche, that's all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol at the Chundo head being like "no, my brother had to be manipulated into this, he was not like that."
Sorry dude, your brother was a douche, that's all.
He was being manipulated by the older dude though, wasn't he?

Malkav

French Madman
Into thinking he was in charge of the bad shit he was doing yes. Still was doing bad shit fully knowing how bad it was. He was by no means innocent.

Just caught up on TOG. Baan may be the most stupid mc ever. Early on his naivety made sense. Now though he's been in the tower for about eight years. He's dealt with people who were both kind and horrble. The complete lack of emotional immunity is some really poor writing by the author.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just caught up on TOG. Baan may be the most stupid mc ever. Early on his naivety made sense. Now though he's been in the tower for about eight years. He's dealt with people who were both kind and horrble. The complete lack of emotional immunity is some really poor writing by the author.
Bamm's currently arc and decisions ONLY makes sense later on when/if we find out Rachel has like some naruto/friendship/endorphin/psychic bond shit that makes you want to follow her.

old mustache cane sword guy, basically just dropped the seed of evil/doubt into the bro, then it grew.

I'd be fine with the creepy possessive stuff if he was actually badass about it. But for a monster with his goal in front of him he was just like when he first came to the tower mentality wise. Very irritating.

this arc needs to end with either rachel dying so baam has a new purpose in conquering the tower in her stead, or Rachel killing koon or the guide so baam is forced to see beyond his obsession. The author probably won't do that though. Most likely baam will end up having to rejoin fug to save rachel and we'll get to see her toy with his emotions for fifty plus chapters.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
All caught up on Cavalier of the Abyss. About halfway through I felt Immortal Regis was a better story overall, but the last 15 chapters really made it up. One thing I hate about the manga is Xix. Hate the character to the core.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
I'd be fine with the creepy possessive stuff if he was actually badass about it. But for a monster with his goal in front of him he was just like when he first came to the tower mentality wise. Very irritating.
I miss Viole. It's never a good sign when authors rehash what's come before and deny their characters a chance to grow and change for better or worse.

I miss Viole. It's never a good sign when authors rehash what's come before and deny their characters a chance to grow and change for better or worse.
Yup, it just feels like artificial stagnation. I wonder if siu isn't sure where to take he story next and is keeping baam in a holding pattern until he can figure it out. From what he has said, the author wanted rachel to be disliked to a certain extent but to still be relatable and sympathetic for The average reader. She was supposed to be the reader insert instead of the mc. He failed at that horribly though so it feels like the story isn't going to return to its originsl awesome until he can fix her or kill her off.

Started reading feng shin. The mc is pretty much the polar opposite of how baam is now. Ah gou gives zero shits and will just mess you up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yup, it just feels like artificial stagnation. I wonder if siu isn't sure where to take he story next and is keeping baam in a holding pattern until he can figure it out. From what he has said, the author wanted rachel to be disliked to a certain extent but to still be relatable and sympathetic for The average reader. She was supposed to be the reader insert instead of the mc. He failed at that horribly though so it feels like the story isn't going to return to its originsl awesome until he can fix her or kill her off.

Started reading feng shin. The mc is pretty much the polar opposite of how baam is now. Ah gou gives zero shits and will just mess you up.
Yo Feng shen Ji, almost NEVER stagnates, pretty much every arc is defined and great w/o being stupid PG-13 like Fairy Tail, latest chapter just came out too, *sigh i feel like it's gonna end soon, BUT it's a good time for it to end, they just finished an arc and it felt the weakest to me, but this arc seems to be a powerful one.

Don't forget that Ah Ghou, is royalty, while bamm is pretty much a pauper w/ zero social skills, hell the only thing he owned was that white nightgown, i'm pretty sure he only got his clothes and dingy knife when Headon teleported him in.

*edit, oh nvm he had on those clothes when Rachel got TP'd already, so i guess she musta given him some clothes and got tired of seeing him in a white dress.

yah I binged today since I had Jack to do and finished the first season. Some funny shit and the art is great. I wish the fights were a little more like breaker where they actually fought and didn't just use special moves on each other, but it's still entertaining.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eh, you'll grow to like it and soon think it's the best fighting in manga form, nothing even comes close, when you think about the level of detail in every page, where does s1 end? to remind me. (since i'm not gonna say shit to be non spoiler)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The beginning kinda sucks. When does it get good?
I'd have to go back and look at the chapter numbers. When the werewolf joins them, it gets a bit better, then the power-up arcs and the actual meeting of the Nobles.

I'm sorry to say i read 40ish? and gave up out of boredom.
I'd give it until 55ish? Also, read it on webtoon or someplace that does single-page. The multi-page ones suck for the korean webtoons.

edit: it's like 70 with the kidnapping of the kids and the two subjects turning into allies. When you see Rai actually start commanding subjects, it gets a bit more interesting.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Is it on mangapanda or something?

Fucking toriko.
Hoping World Trigger delivers soon.

Any other new mangas to check out? I've been doing quite a few from Webtoons (Naver's NA site).
Ones I started checking out since last week are:

Shen Yin Wang Zuo
Ling Bao Zhi
Yakushoku Distpiari - Gesellshaft Blue
Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden
Aka Akatoretachi no Monogatari
Overlord
Saijaku Muhai no Shinsou Kiryuu
Trash
Douluo Dalu
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Rikudou