[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Korea >>> Japan right now for awesome stories to read.
Most of the popular Shonen manga right now suffer from the same problem: side characters are more interesting than the main character(s). Baam and Shioon are both consistently THE most interesting character in their series. When 90% of the story revolves around main character, the main character being interesting is pretty important.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New Fairy Tale out. Very meh. Maybe we'll finally get to see a newer outfit from Erza...doubtful, tho.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
I kind of wish that FT would skip setting up for every character simultaneously and just stick to a single fight until its over, then move on to the next.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
WRU Shioon?????
frown.png

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha I read the Spanish scanlation earlier. Nothing revelatory was said other then Koon coming face to face with Viole at the end. Considering that Viole didn't incinerate them I am sure next chapter they will team up against the devil of the right hand to exact some revenge.

I know I mentioned it before but anyone else reading Magi? Pretty decent shonen and shits about to get real good in the next few chapters. I highly recommend it.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
The author says that the more you can control doesn't necessarily equate to how powerful you are. It merely means that you have a lot more precise control. And when combined with a lighthouse wielder you can basically never be suprised and attack 360 degrees at once.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
When it switched to the piercing/hat guy fight I thought we were being trolled but it delivered... I concur with Kuriin, this manga needs more pages!