[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So there is this anime coming out this Spring called Attack on Titan. It's about these humanoid giants that mysteriously appear and devour humans and of course the struggle against the invasion. The anime looks pretty good and like most anime's there is a manga it is based on. Anyways I highly recommend it. The story is actually a lot more interesting then the simple premise leads you to believe. Reminds me a bit of the fucked uppedness of Gantz but with a better story and characters you actually care about.

http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin
Fucking... I just read through ALL of it. I thought it had ended. SON OF A BITCH.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New Breaker out:

rrr_img_13632.jpg

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Holy shit!! Did not expect that in The Breaker!! Kyuubi better give this mother fucker some chakra or something to heal up cause ouch...

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Where can i get Fairy Tail seasons 2+ the anime, Hulu has season 1, but not sure if it has more than that,

Blide_sl

shitlord
Where can i get Fairy Tail seasons 2+ the anime, Hulu has season 1, but not sure if it has more than that,
Legit methods, I don't know. I did see a HorribleSubs compilation of seasons 1,2, and 3 on NyaaTorrent when I was looking for a subbed version of the new movie though.

As for the manga. Have to laugh how there was all this set up for the Ogra / Laxus fight then Ogra just gets fucking one shotted by someone else.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
As previously stated, pretty sure Nyaa is your best bet to find this.

Anyone watch Toriko? It took me a bit to get into the manga, but once I did, I enjoyed it. Trying to get into the anime, but it's so painfully DBZ...

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
As previously stated, pretty sure Nyaa is your best bet to find this.

Anyone watch Toriko? It took me a bit to get into the manga, but once I did, I enjoyed it. Trying to get into the anime, but it's so painfully DBZ...
I tried to get into the manga butitwas painfully too much DBZ right down to the shoddy art. FT needs to wrap up soon, shit his being stretched to exhaustion.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok Just finished The Breaker, was awesome enough that it only took me 3 days to go through the whole thing. Great suggestion. Now where do I find New Wave? it doesn't look like Batoto has any chapters? I really want to see where the story goes from here.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh hell to the yes. Rak is back in Tower of God.
Parakewl: Rak-nim! Rak-niiiim!
A big problem appeared Rak-nim! Big news!
Rak: ... what?
Parakewl: the tra... no, Koon Aguero Agnis... died!
Rak: WHAT!
This is some treachery.
Parakewl: It's true!! I couldn't believe it but it's all over the news!
Wh... Where are u going?
Rak: I'm going to meet the treacherous turtle!
Parakewl: HUH!?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok Just finished The Breaker, was awesome enough that it only took me 3 days to go through the whole thing. Great suggestion. Now where do I find New Wave? it doesn't look like Batoto has any chapters? I really want to see where the story goes from here.
Mangapanda has some.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
I use MangaInn as well as MangaPanda.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The very last few pages of 133. Not a cameo either, he has a whole big speaking part introducing him back into the plot in response to Koon's supposed 'death'.
hrm, I can't find an english translation of it...