[manga] Everything Else

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is an irregular, otherwise there wouldn't be a story. He only matters because he is an irregular.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
SIU [the author] had confirmed both Rachel and Baam are irregulars during live chats. Reading through that wiki there's so much shit that's just left a quarter explained.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The first test was not the irregular test, just the first test to gain entry into the tower - However she was not chosen by the tower and gained entry by happenstance - Baam was the chosen one so that seemingly would make him a regular no? I thought Irregulars are just people not of the tower but open the gate themselves, Baam doesnt fit that really and it seems like he was sealed down there anyways so its possible hes originally from the tower. So much shit is still up for grabs in this story.
Headon offered the Irregular test to Rachel (the popping of the ball test), however, she declined because she deemed it too dangerous. The irregular portion of it = Eel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Headon offered the Irregular test to Rachel (the popping of the ball test), however, she declined because she deemed it too dangerous. The irregular portion of it = Eel.
the whole entire test was supposed to be a failure.

1. Evan only saw one way for Baam to win, since that Eel is extra angry cuz of mating season and in water shinsoo, no way Baam would outrun shit, so Had to be eaten.

2. That ball was so powerful that a B rank Black March, one of the famed 13 series, couldn't pierce it, Baam had to ignite it, in order for that to happen.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah but i feel something is off, i mean i know he used the mech but for some reason i feel somethings going to happen to her.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, SIU isn't kubo and usually doesn't do "this isn't even my final form" ass pulls. There is still the final white clone and karraka to cause havoc too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I'm wondering if Karaka is on the train as well, or close enough around to show up quickly, maybe have Jinsung show up too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
FUG against two rankers, one being a High Ranker. I don't think that FUG guy is going to win. ;o However, if Karaka were there...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I doubt he is, he'd have shown up at some point by now id imagine. How strong is Karaka anyways?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I doubt he is, he'd have shown up at some point by now id imagine. How strong is Karaka anyways?
He seems confident enough to disregard Jinsung, and to have formed a faction within FUG, so he has to be quite strong (less than Jinsung, I'd think).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ha jinsung is the strongest high ranker we've seen at 100s (besides that one time w/ Urek)
Yuri is 500s

The FUG Slayers aren't even High Rankers, they are only Rankers (Karaka/Imort/Yama... etc), Only the Slayer leader is a High Ranker (like teens)
FUG has High Ranker management/leadership i guess.

one of the strongest would be that girl part of White, that showed up Evan felt she had High Ranker power.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It could be suspected that she may be Arie Zahard who was granted a wish of being child-like. She is rank 36. Very strong High Ranker. To compare, Yuri is ~100 or so.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It could be suspected that she may be Arie Zahard who was granted a wish of being child-like. She is rank 36. Very strong High Ranker. To compare, Yuri is ~100 or so.
I doubt she is someone who existed prior to the Hell Train arc, so being a Princess....doesn't make sense. More likely she is actually one of White's sisters, but somehow changed due to Ronin(?) messing up the spell that split White into the siblings.