[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Do you think it's possible Baam could be a reincarnation of Zahard? Or someone very closely related to Zahard?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Oh my god what an amazing chapter. Fuck this is deliciously starfish orgasmic with a cherry on top great.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So he will have a thorn over one shoulder and some chibi white haired chick over the other? :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, Attack on Titan is just a fucking pity party of getting shit on over and over.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Subarashi! - what a well executed chapter - it was long and gave present and past info while concluding a fight without any weird feeling of being rushed considering everything that happened.

The kicker is what Yuri said if you caught it, thats some deep shit right there and easily takes me back to all my theorizing about where he was before and who put him down there. That aside im certain that this is temporary. I seriously doubt he will keep the power.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Subarashi! - what a well executed chapter - it was long and gave present and past info while concluding a fight without any weird feeling of being rushed considering everything that happened.

The kicker is what Yuri said if you caught it, thats some deep shit right there and easily takes me back to all my theorizing about where he was before and who put him down there. That aside im certain that this is temporary. I seriously doubt he will keep the power.
It's released, don't spoiler it.

What was your theory again?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

He does require another massive power bump eventually if he is going to compete with high rankers.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It's released, don't spoiler it.

What was your theory again?
That Baam was put down there by someone in Zahard due to him being birth like the Green lizard chick. Someone deliberately put him down there and Rachel found him somehow. Although since that world where he was put down and Rachel was living is still unexplained and unexplored its hard to deduce where he came from or her. However what is known is that he was put there for a reason and how he survived his a mystery. However the princess has a strong fondness of him and her saying that in the last chapter makes it seem like it was preordained and that she knew of him or found out of him during the time lapse.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another great chapter and this has got to be the longest TOG arc yet. Glad to see the hell train arc coming to an end though I expect a battle royale to start soon as the train assplodes.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Reread through the last two chapters of Tower of God just because it's so fucking good. Why hasn't this been made into an anime yet? Plenty of material to last for a couple years.