[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gosu -is- good, glad I started reading it this morning. Currently on ch24, it seems its starting to get into the bigger story. Kissmanga has up to ch74, is that current?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gosu -is- good, glad I started reading it this morning. Currently on ch24, it seems its starting to get into the bigger story. Kissmanga has up to ch74, is that current?
Yes 74 is current. I know Supreme Cream scans has done almost ALL of the chapters, and they seem to upload it to Bato.to (at least, it looks like all of them are up there). Bato.to is a pretty good reader as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Holy cliffhanger - i havent posted in a bit but that ToG deserves a huge FU for that cliffhanger

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I clicked the spoiler Mixt posted, and went to the website linked as well. I am so confused about this story now, lol. Yet this Floor of Death arc seems like it will be so so epic considering all the characters which will be involved.

Re-read The Breaker this weekend, so good, but that ending really pisses me off.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I clicked the spoiler Mixt posted, and went to the website linked as well. I am so confused about this story now, lol. Yet this Floor of Death arc seems like it will be so so epic considering all the characters which will be involved.

Re-read The Breaker this weekend, so good, but that ending really pisses me off.
breaker or new breaker?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I keep wondering if Trinity Wonder or w/e his new series is named is going to end soon so he can go back to the breaker universe for the third/final mega-arc.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I keep wondering if Trinity Wonder or w/e his new series is named is going to end soon so he can go back to the breaker universe for the third/final mega-arc.

Would be nice. That story and artwork was superb.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I rarely post on here but I highly recommend checking out Autophagy Regulation. It's a Chinese manhua and a bit derivative but so fucking good. It's a bit yu yu hakusho, bleach, and ugh one piece (superficially though) but the artist/writer do it soo well. The humor is pretty spot on and the artwork is pretty impressive at times. The dude is really good at action. Sheldon is funny as fuck. It does take a bit to get going but it is the manga/manhua I look forward to the most recently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You say "ugh" One Piece but not to Bleach? Hmm...

Shocked that no one's been talking about Tower of God. Character development so good!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Shocked that no one's been talking about Tower of God. Character development so good!
ToG is just a barrel full of amazeballs. The hell train arc dragged a bit but the floor of death arc is getting ramped the fuck up.

I thought I remember reading the spoilers about this someplace and want to reread them now.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
M mixtilplix posted some spoilers a while back.

MAJOR speculative spoiler.

Enryu is called "gods messenger"
Bam was revived by the outside god...
Phantanium is an axis 'god'
Enryu came into the tower to bring Bam the thorn..
Is Enryu an envoy of the outside god?
And is the outside god phantanium!?! That's my thoughts

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
TOG is always good. That, The Gamer, God of High School, Red Storm, and Gosu are my weekly naver addictions. Some decent stuff out of China lately too. Douluo Dalu (Combat Continent) 1 and 2 are both good. First is at 175 chapters, so something to pour some time into.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider

The ugh is in reference to the manga authors total aping of a certain character not shtting on one piece really. Check out the manhua and you will see what I mean. He even posted an homage to oda showing a certain character and the one from his managa he based it off of.

Also recent TOG spoilers.

Yuri ignited both her swords and went super saiyan. Trouble is she might go insane. Next week is gonna be hype.
K-110.jpg

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Check out FreeStory. Sign up and then log in and just set chrome to auto translate Korean to make it easier to navigate. You have to earn points in order to read the preview chapters though. You do that by clicking adds on the points game page (FreeStory Points). The premium navar service actually posts chapters 3 weeks ahead of the normal navar/webtoon sites so this sites takes them from there hehe. For the quick weekly translations check out the batoto TOG thread.The thread translation isn't thorough but enough to follow along. And you can read all the other webtoons ahead fo time there as well like gosu or goh.

Also check out autophagy regulation on mangafox (best quality out of all the sites) Autophagy Regulation Manga

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gosu.... if that fight isn't over by now, I'll be pissed. lol

Read Autophagy Regulation... it could be pretty good, but it seems that the pacing is really off, there have been some really wtf where did this come from moments.

ToG is getting really good, its nice to see so many strong characters appearing.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Holy shit new chapter of Tower of God. Very long episode. Appearance of Enryu!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, and some backstory for Rachel. I guess she worked for Arlene as a maid, and probably found out where Baam was placed, then came up with the idea to use him...maybe?