[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh Yuri, you have brought back life into my early monday mornings! However i just keep sensing a death flag from her - i know shes powerful but why do i keep feeling shes going to be killed at some point.

Also is Emily that cunts power? i keep forgetting.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Emily is an ignition weapon, like Horyang, Casanno, Beta.

TOG 196...
1c7.gif

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh Yuri, you have brought back life into my early monday mornings! However i just keep sensing a death flag from her - i know shes powerful but why do i keep feeling shes going to be killed at some point.

Yea, I get the feeling she is going to run up against someone stronger than her at some point, especially since the Red Guide said Yuri's path will lead her to fighting FUG. I wouldn't mind seeing her fight Karaka, but it would suck if she ends up fighting Jinsung Ha (like both characters), and I'd bet Yu Hansung (the character she said she's going after) is quite a bit stronger than we've seen so far.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yea, I get the feeling she is going to run up against someone stronger than her at some point, especially since the Red Guide said Yuri's path will lead her to fighting FUG. I wouldn't mind seeing her fight Karaka, but it would suck if she ends up fighting Jinsung Ha (like both characters), and I'd bet Yu Hansung (the character she said she's going after) is quite a bit stronger than we've seen so far.
I foresee her dying at some point which will make the Lords finally take some action - Bam will finish his training with that dude at some point and surpass Yuri - but someone is most assuredly going to die in the next arc its almost fuckin inevitable at this point.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I foresee her dying at some point which will make the Lords finally take some action - Bam will finish his training with that dude at some point and surpass Yuri - but someone is most assuredly going to die in the next arc its almost fuckin inevitable at this point.
Yea, Yuri's death would bring out a lot more powerful people, like Urek. I wonder what Rachel is going to try to do on the Floor of Death (the floor with Thorn, I think?). Good to have ToG back.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well someone needs to die to further the story and bring out other people - 3 of the zahard people are around - 2 of them are hot for Bam and the other is a lizard. Then there is the flame girl and the dude who uses pokeballs. If Khun died they could throw this story into a gritty dark era when Bam turns back into his slayer'ish ways and goes on a rampage which imo would be interesting but i like Khun.

TBH Rachel is quite disposable also - they could kill her off with White and let him become the new nemesis while still propelling Bam in some way shape or form.

FUG is going no where, and if Yuri goes after them she more than likely will not go alone - if Yuri does alone she is doomed without a doubt - if she goes with her people she will live and they will kill off her guide.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aww yeah the old team is back in town! Hoping they regroup for the next arc even though it is a training arc. It's like SIU is doing nothing but fan service with all these yuri appearances and now the old team too.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the art is nice but i cant help but read it begrudgingly since its not season 3 of TB.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit, do not read "Tales of Demon and Gods", unless you want to lose days reading. The manga is only up to like chapter 50? of 400ish, of which 300 is translated well (the last 100 is translated poorly)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit, do not read "Tales of Demon and Gods", unless you want to lose days reading. The manga is only up to like chapter 50? of 400ish, of which 300 is translated well (the last 100 is translated poorly)
Link?