[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I liked the Sage of the Six Paths better when he was told to be this ultra bad ass, mysterious ninja deity pretty much, but now he's just this mortal first child of this mortal who ate magical fruit? Meh.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I liked the Sage of the Six Paths better when he was told to be this ultra bad ass, mysterious ninja deity pretty much, but now he's just this mortal first child of this mortal who ate magical fruit? Meh.
Why is it always the woman who eats the forbidden fruit?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
He still invented all forms of ninjutsu and absorbed into himself the strongest life form on the planet. Then he broke its life force into entirely new entities, locked its body into a newly created moon and changed the world forever.

Still counts as ultra badass IMO.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lack of fighting aside it's one if the best chapters in a bit just from content.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's like the chapters end the same way. Team suffers a slight setback/defeat then naruto corrals some more kyubi chakra, last page is always him or someone else ready to strick again. Rinse repeate every other chapter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The power of desperation? What the fuck is this shit?

"You all suck, right? Show me how badly you all suck! Yeah, like that, we all suck together!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The entire chapter consisted of nothing but EVERY character in the series felating Naruto. "You're the best! You brought us together! We're strong because of you! I want to be like you!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wait, it isn't?! Oh, we're totally fucked now. Hey Naruto, can you give all us lesser ninja even more of the Chakara you should use to actually beat the bad guy? Please?

Noah

Molten Core Raider
This is all leading up to some ultra care bear stare attack (I would insert image or shoop one but I am too lazy) only to have obito or madara power up again and make it all for naught.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wouldn't it be more realistic if a bad guy just used 100% right from square 1 to almost embarrassingly destroy the would be heroes right away, rather than dick around with them for a while?