[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't matter since dying from using too much chakra isn't really a problem. I can't even think of someone who died from that.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kakashi has been hospitalized more than once for using too much chakra and Tsunade's overexertion during the Pain arc put her into a coma.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Doesn't matter since dying from using too much chakra isn't really a problem. I can't even think of someone who died from that.
Because they forbade the low level ninjas from using the techniques which use too much chakra! It worked
smile.png

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Read Psyren. One of the best paced manga I've read. Good story and good ending. None of this dragging heels bullshit you get from the big 3.
Hey, Thanks - I've been avoiding this thread until I caught up on the most recent two chapters (just finished reading them).

I've bookmarked Psyren, definite plus for being a completed series haha I have several now that I'm following on an ongoing basis, but it is nice to have some in the meantime that are finished. Anyways, thanks again for the reccomend.

kakashi doesn't count. He dies from exhaustion after taking a good shit
hah

It has only been a few weeks since I marathon'd Naruto, but even as I was reading it, when I was into the 500's I was wondering if the current story arc was going to finish in the already published chapters - compared to earlier arc's I was pretty confident I was going to see the end of the current arc and get started on a new one... as I got closer to the 600 chapter mark though, the clearer it became that there was no chance at all. Right now at #644 it is less far along than I thought/hoped it might be. ...or maybe more accurately, it just seems now that the author can stretch the story out at will for an indefinite length of time.

It is going to take me a minute to adjust to the wait haha....you guys that have been enduring this for years have my respect. o_O

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I suppose nature bijou dama seems about right. But given that it did nothing I'm hoping we get something new/creative going on. My prediction is that he somehow teleports his Rasengan or Bijou dama using the 4ths technique, but doesn't teleport himself, thus not telegraphing the attack at all.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sasuke just became the Vegeta of Naruto. All frustrated that Naruto is still somehow stronger than he is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Not just stronger. MASSIVELY stronger. Sasuke is like a 5 year old in strength compared to Naruto.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sasuke will unlock the Rinnegan and then he'll fuse with Naruto, recreating the Sage of the Six Paths. You heard it here first.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sasuke will unlock the Rinnegan and then he'll fuse with Naruto, recreating the Sage of the Six Paths. You heard it here first.
Yeah and after thinking about it, it's not as unfathomable as you might think.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm going with the ever-so-gay Sasuke "redemption" where he ends up using some ultimate eye tech to help stop/reverse the Tsukyomi and then ends up dying, all the while Naruto screaming something along the lines of "BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE YOU SAUCEGAY" and then to have Sasuke give the inevitable "But...you...did...save...me....aghhhhhhhh (death)" line. End of show.

Either that or he sac's himself to defeat Orochimaru once he inevitably turns heel again to the bad guy we all know he is.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I said Naruto will fuse senjutsu chakra with the 9 tails when hermit sync first failed. That was like 4-5 years ago. Can't say I'm surprised at all... more of a let down than anything considering how long it took to reach this point.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I said Naruto will fuse senjutsu chakra with the 9 tails when hermit sync first failed. That was like 4-5 years ago. Can't say I'm surprised at all...
Well sure, but it was also confirmed to be possible way back then during the Nagato talk. In a series with people regularly achieving the impossible, it's not that big of a surprise that Naruto has now developed the ability to do it at-will. This happened to create a "that's awesome" moment of the manga, but it's not one of those good-story moments.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Finally got to the episode today in the anime where he becomes all buddy buddy with Kurama and has his mega power up. Great fucking episode.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah and the animation is great, glad they spent some money on this episode.