[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea pretty sure it's a mario star
rrr_img_74231.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ah, I missed that expiration line. Dang. Maybe Naruto's awesome nature powers can make it permanent.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well obito also gave his chakra (wtf does that mean) to kakashi too along with MS, thats probably how he wtf, perfect susanoo with kamui laced kunai, he'd probably drop dead otherwise, since he doesn't have that real uchiha blood thing, so maybe he keeps super chakra instead.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Chakra is another word for Chi, or your inner energy.

It has nothing to do with your physical strength. It's more of a Yoga or Tai-Chi thing. It's more like potential energy in DBZ and now Naruto.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no, wtf as in how obito can magically transplant MS and chakra into kakashi, while they're both ghost children.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the Kamui dimensional warp was pretty much the beginning of the end for dimensional stability in Naruto. Kakashi warps out a few knives and next thing you know Obito is Obi Kenobi and jumping around from the afterlife to the real world.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't get why all these authors think they need to go crazy overload with power and now this dimensional crap. We don't need it and it doesn't make it a better story. I'm on the verge of dropping this like I dropped bleach last year.

One piece is all I have left, still going strong and I actually enjoy it rather then just wishing it would be over for some goddamn closure.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that an over the top final battle is fine, I'm still enjoying it.

Remember that Bleach did the exact opposite and destroyed the Manga. The good Final Fantasy games had stuff like this too, the shit ones didn't.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Cloud having unlimited Omnislash against Sephiroth was fun. Or maybe it wasn't unlimited.. maybe it was just during the final fight where Sephiroth only has 1 hit left, you automatically are given Omnislash. I don't remember exactly.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cloud having unlimited Omnislash against Sephiroth was fun. Or maybe it wasn't unlimited.. maybe it was just during the final fight where Sephiroth only has 1 hit left, you automatically are given Omnislash. I don't remember exactly.
You start the battle with the Limit Break gauge full and Omnislash unlocked if you didn't have it already. Sephiroth has his Nibleheim flashback stats which were godly back then but one shottable at the end of the game, he usually manages a 3000 damage hit on you before you can use Omnislash.
Let's not forget that in his previous multiwinged form which is the real final fight, you have a full latin chorus playing for the full fight at the start of a generation mostly without voicework and one of his attacks DESTROYS THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Now in Final Fantasy 12, 13 and 14 (maybe 11 too I didn't finish it) you kill the end boss and the game ends without end of the world shit going down at any point, boring. Which is why I'm glad to see Naruto doing a battle like this.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Final Fantasy VII for the PS1. Later released for the PC.

If you're talking about the next chapter of Naruto, I guess it hasn't been translated yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
any of the normal places have comments on how quickly they will release then? I guess I don't see how that's going to impact (will it do takedowns, or just prevent people from delivering raws)?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothing is being mentioned that I can see. I am guessing they cracked down on newsstands that used to put out wsj early instead of holding it for sunday, which is the real street date.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well if they actually printed these magaznes it on this continent I may actually pay for it :/

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm. I don't know how true that link is. Yes, there is something in place now, but it's been in place for a month now.

I have heard that this week's issue of Jump has been delayed due to copyright issues. We'll see what happens.