[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Either finish it in 10 chapters for chapter 700, or new fight vs Madara / 10 tails / new arc vs Sasuke.

However I've never noticed anything special hapening in numerically significant chapters like 100, 200 etc

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I guess I don't see the point in seeing Madara get spit out unless he's going to become an antagonist again; I'd like to see at least one villain that didn't have a change of heart because of Naruto. I thought that fucker was dead.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha did I read that right, was Naruto all trying to be all "it's cool brother-shadow-thing-hiding in mommy's sleeve, you're a part of history too, BUT YOU JUST DON'T GET IT" then flung him into chibaku tensei in an ultimate dick move? Hahahaha

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like how the sage is all "thanks, come again!" The next few chapters up to 700 are probably going to be the epilogue with sasuke being tried for his crimes with naruto and his friends sticking up for him. "But he is like a brother to me! Please don't kill him".

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hope it's like reborn and it's 1 chapter saying "Oh, this is how it ends. The end. Good luck. Bye"

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
50/50 chance there is a new series with Naruto as the Hokage and new kid characters - and the main character is his and Hinata's kid.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The main character is the adopted son of Naruto and Sasugay. Hinata was the surrogate, but the father is actually frozen sperm that Tsunade kept from Jiraiya.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New series after a pause would be the best to not taint the original if it goes wrong.
"taint the original if it goes wrong"

The original is so wrong already :|

Better than bleach I suppose though...

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I forsee 9ish issues of resolution and then some kind of "and through the power of friendship...!" type ending. Admittedly, this issue raises lots of questions. Such as how Naruto is now a summonable being; how the 5 hokages knew to do that; how the Asura path dude is in the real world.... all sorts of random things that are like "Alright... how?" But overall, I'm just glad that Team 7 actually delivered the final blow, so the manga maintains continuity from the beginning.

And now... hobbits crying.