[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No sausgay sketch! He dead!
rrr_img_76656.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I guess at this point

I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke actually did start his own village that lived in peace with Konoha and the others. I'm not sure if we can expect anything other than the happiest possible ending after seeing that.

I was really hoping he'd die, and I've always been a Sasuke fan.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
he really wants the ending to mimic earlier parts of the story so much, I wonder if he's george lucas? Looks quite good though, although it shouln't have been genjutsu

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Or the fight at the waterfall (The end or w/e it's called) where they go batshit crazy with cursed seal and released 9tails and naruto ends up putting a scratch on Sasuke's headband.
Called it.

Though it's shonen... so it's pretty predictable.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well the first time saskae went away he fooled her with words then punched her, at this point sakura can take a beating but with the rinnegan saskae is the best genjutsu user alive, so easy peesy for him.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bet it's going to be something like naruto still has some evil chakra in him left by crazy lady and only sasuke can see it. So he ends up saving his friend while dieing. Anyways not like it matters anymore.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
*shrugs* I've been reading it for almost all 15 of those years. Maybe a year or two shy of that. Anyway, it'll be nice to be over. Initial D, Claymore, Naruto.... maybe we could add Bleach to the list soon enough.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Initial D is finally over? May have to read the last couple hundred chapters. I stopped that shit when every week went to 10 pages or less.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Glad this is coming to the end. Stops one short of 700 too, wonder if they will do a 700th chapter "special" thing for the movie in Dec as a final goodbye.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Initial D is finally over? May have to read the last couple hundred chapters. I stopped that shit when every week went to 10 pages or less.
Both the Manga & Anime are finished. I never read the Manga, so I can't comment, but people who did both said they preferred how the Anime wrapped things up because the Manga left things on a shitty note. Another page or two would have made all the difference, which is what they added to the Anime. You can download the "final stage" episodes. 4 of them total, and that'll tell you the end of the story.