[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was the end of the series, right? Or are they going to do 1 more issue to show the aftermath of everything?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The Power of Motherfucking Friendship!
For all the bad writing that's plagued this series since the jump, he nailed the final image in the Naruto v Sasuke fight. It's still not worth how much bullshit we've waded through to get here. But it's good. It is a symbolically, visually, narratively, and thematically correct ending for the series. Kind of like watching a basketball player miss every shot in the second half except for the last second three-pointer from half court.

Nice job, Kishi.

You still lost the game. Your series is shit. It should have ended before the jump.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I just noticed. The fight ended with them exchanging bodily fluids...

3154592641_2039532146_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Confirmed NaruSasu.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true.

Looks like Naruto is getting a part 3 now, starting next Spring.
This part 3 is supposed to focus on the other people of The Leaf village instead of Naruto.

Technically, it'll focus on other kids. The line "Newly budding Konoha" tells us that.

Japanese image hidden behind spoiler tag due to size.
ekm94DL.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
other kids like TenTen/Rock or

other kids

like fuck you even worsererer character than Sasuke, Konohamaru?

Thats the question.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My guess is this is going to be like an epilogue series. Naruto and company will have all grown up at this point, and the "newly budding" ones will be their kids. Just pure speculation though. We'll find out more in 4-5 months.

Column_sl

shitlord
It might have something to do with the next time skip they are doing for the Naruto movie they will launch after the manga ends.

In fact comparing the silhouette with the below pics from the movie It looks to be the case.

If you don't want to be spoiled by what happens then don't click on this

rrr_img_81223.jpg
rrr_img_81224.jpg
rrr_img_81225.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The spin off series is going to be very short-run apparently. It's not really a new series.

Column_sl

shitlord
might want to spoiler that for people that are waiting for the last chapters.

His name will be Bolt, and Boruto is a play on Naruto which means maelstrom in Japanese

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
well, for all the problems the story had towards the finale, it's nice to finally see it end.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
should've been a longer ending tbh. Make it like 5 chapters to wrap it up instead of just 1-2

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess most of the lingering questions will be answered in the movie, wow, can't believe I'm actually gonna watch a shitty Naruto movie.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I guess most of the lingering questions will be answered in the movie, wow, can't believe I'm actually gonna watch a shitty Naruto movie.
Movie takes place 2 years after 699 and will probably cover how Naruto and Hinata got together. 700 is ~15 years after 699 (2 years before naruto/hina get together, 1 year for pregnancy, plus those kids just graduated ninja academy so add another 12 years).