[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
One interesting little note is that it looks like Naruto has learned the Flying God Thunder Technique in chapter 700

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So....naruto ended up' with who? hinata or? Its obvious who sakura ended up with but i didnt notice who naruto ended up with

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Naruto + Hinata - have two kids
Sakura + Sasuke
Ino + Sai
Shikamaru + Temari
Chouji + Karui

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea ino + sai is really creepy once you remember that ino and sakura were always lusting after sasuke, so ino had to settle for the sasuke replacement.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I found it to be a decent chapter. I smiled a bit during it. Seeing Hinata's kid with whiskers... good job, Naruto.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man with this and HxH done I am really sad
frown.png

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Was the Strawhats logo just in the scanlation (on the last page on Naruto's head) or in the raw as well? If it's on the raw....awesome.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's there intentionally. The One Piece cover this week also makes intentional references to Naruto.

K6PF2qH.jpg

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agree, the epilogue was pretty good and bittersweat. Basically fan service for all the countless shippers on the internet. Complete opposite of how a title like hitman reborn ended. That was like a complete, wait wut that's it? What got me though is Gai being in a wheel chair when someone like tsunade got completely bissected and then pieced herself back together and shrugged it off like nothing. Da fuq kishi?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Agree, the epilogue was pretty good and bittersweat. Basically fan service for all the countless shippers on the internet. Complete opposite of how a title like hitman reborn ended. That was like a complete, wait wut that's it? What got me though is Gai being in a wheel chair when someone like tsunade got completely bissected and then pieced herself back together and shrugged it off like nothing. Da fuq kishi?
Gai had a cast on his right foot, meaning he broke it recently. So even at his age he's still fighting or training. Tsunade always had hax superhealing.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
His leg is bandaged, not in a cast. It's also the leg that turned into ash and started blowing away in the wind before Naruto stopped him from dying. I bet Gai is permanently in that wheelchair.

One thing I didn't notice when I first read the chapter was the fucking huge city now behind the hokage-face cliff. Pretty crazy progress in, what, 15 years?

Also, Tsunade didn't piece herself back together. She kept herself alive with the slug, and Orochimaru pieced her back together with Karin's help after he showed up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty sure Tsunade made a fake hashirama leg for guy like she made fake arms for naruto/sasuke, always signified as fake by being fully wrapped up like mummy wrap, instead of fighting wrap like Rock.

rrr_img_81450.jpg

both him and son have the fingers exposed, naruto/sasuke/guy have them mummy wrapped.

Shinsensakana

Trakanon Raider
It's there intentionally. The One Piece cover this week also makes intentional references to Naruto.

K6PF2qH.jpg
There's actually a message in that panel. If you take the first characters of the menu on the wall and read it left to right, it reads "????????????
which roughly translates to "Thanks for all your hard work on Naruto" Some one posted it up on Twitter with the letters highlighted.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Shit sure felt like it dragged on over the last year and then a quick wrap up. Overall I was happy with the ending, although it's pretty much what we all expected "Power of friendship wins the day + Naruto fulfilling his dream + everyone lives happily ever after".

By the way who did Rock Lee bang to create Rock Lee 2.0?