[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meh it's the same as the boruto movie.. Guess I will be skipping the first few chapters then till they get back to the prologue part.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On another plus, the anime is back from its year long filler hiatus. Now we can finish this shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOLNOPE. Now we just get filler about Kaguya.
filler until 06-09

Filler Episodes:57-71, 90-112, 127-128, 144-151, 170-171, 176-178, 180-196, 223-242, 257-260, 271, 279-281, 284-295, 303-320, 347-361, 376-377, 388-390, 394-413, 416-417, 419, 422-423, 427-457, 460-464

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wanted to watch the boruto movie but the only two options are either good sound but it's in korean or horrible cam sound that is japanese. When will we get a decent japanese voice with english subs
frown.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I figured Bee wasn't totally done because they mentioned he split himself up into a bunch of pieces? Either way good chapter, glad to have some Naruto back in my life.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bee is Kish's favorite character that he's created. If he is fucksville, then that's pretty cool, tho at this point only Naruto/Saskae and their spawn could even hope to fight w/ the bunny clan.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So now that the show is pretty much done (I assume all that's left is for Sasuke and Naruto to fight again, because obviously Shippuden can't end without Sasuke and Naruto fighting again), I have to say that they move the story pretty goddamn fast when they aren't vomiting out filler episodes. I was expecting the fight with Kaguya to take at least another 10-15 episodes but nope. She fires off the bone ash at Kakashi's Susano'o and I'm like 'oh shit are they really gonna kill off Kakashi after all that?' then the Guile theme starts playing and Kaguya gets 4 way air-juggled into a planetary devastation finisher.

So I knew that Sasuke survives, but I always thought it would have been better if he died. Like for whatever reason the chakra that Hagoromo lends them isn't enough to defeat Kaguya, so Sasuke weakens her (or even seals her by himself) with a super-powered Reaper Death Seal. There would have been some poetry to it since he made that comment about becoming the next Hokage, and that was how Third and Fourth died. Would have been cool to see the Will of Fire destroy the last remnant of the Curse of Hatred. Also, I bet it would have looked fucking awesome to see a godzilla sized death god reaching through Sasuke and his Susano'o to tear out Kaguya's soul. If you wanted to make it extra cheesy they even could have posthumously declared Sasuke the Sixth Hokage and added his likeness to the mountain.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So now that the show is pretty much done (I assume all that's left is for Sasuke and Naruto to fight again, because obviously Shippuden can't end without Sasuke and Naruto fighting again), I have to say that they move the story pretty goddamn fast when they aren't vomiting out filler episodes. I was expecting the fight with Kaguya to take at least another 10-15 episodes but nope. She fires off the bone ash at Kakashi's Susano'o and I'm like 'oh shit are they really gonna kill off Kakashi after all that?' then the Guile theme starts playing and Kaguya gets 4 way air-juggled into a planetary devastation finisher.

So I knew that Sasuke survives, but I always thought it would have been better if he died. Like for whatever reason the chakra that Hagoromo lends them isn't enough to defeat Kaguya, so Sasuke weakens her (or even seals her by himself) with a super-powered Reaper Death Seal. There would have been some poetry to it since he made that comment about becoming the next Hokage, and that was how Third and Fourth died. Would have been cool to see the Will of Fire destroy the last remnant of the Curse of Hatred. Also, I bet it would have looked fucking awesome to see a godzilla sized death god reaching through Sasuke and his Susano'o to tear out Kaguya's soul. If you wanted to make it extra cheesy they even could have posthumously declared Sasuke the Sixth Hokage and added his likeness to the mountain.
good to know they're almost done, i wonder how they're gonna do the graphic censorship for what comes next...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's not so bad to need censored.
I still remember Naruto v. glasses guy, manga kunai goes right through Naruto's hand, tv kunai just gets caught between his fingers and he bleeds a little.

Upcoming scene is straight out of Tokyo Ghoul.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Jiraiya got an arm ripped off and his throat crushed. Also, Bee fucked up Sasuke really bad, didn't he have ribs sticking out?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You will soon find out that Sasuke's hokage ideal is fucked.

Yeaaaaaaaah, I read about that shortly after I posted. So much for the Will of Fire lol.

At least it's a reason for Sasuke and Naruto to actually fight. I was expecting the two of them to just decide 'hey lets use our godlike powers to spar for funsies'.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol it's so ridiculous. After all that, turns out Sasuke is every bit as much of an inhuman monster as Madara.