[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I don't believe Karin is Sarada's mom, because of how annoying and useless the character is. That's all the proof anyone needs to know she's Sakura's brat.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Calling it now: that sample from Karin's desk was Sasuke's DNA.

Sarada looks exactly like Sakura with a color swap and Sasuke's eyes.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If it was Sasuke's DNA why would it match Karin's?
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the sample Suigetsu found in the drawer was a sample of Sasuke's DNA and it matched with Sarada's sample.

Why Karin had, what appears to be, Sasuke's umbilical cord is pretty sketchy. Maybe she is Karin's kid. Guess we'll see.

EDIT: Current fan theory making the rounds which sounds reasonable enough that it's probably the "twist" on the reveal in this chapter.

Clues so far:
1) Sarada's glasses look like Karin's
2) There is no record of Sarada being born in Konoha.
3) The sample in Karin's drawer is an umbilical cord that matches Sarada's DNA.

Fan Theory: Sakura gave birth at Orochimaru's hide out, Karin delivered Sarada and for some reason kept the umbilical cord as a memento? Apparently it's a thing they do in Japan.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
"hey daddy orochimaru, ok if I poop out my baby here"

I was mainly puzzled that they let orochimaru continue his fucking experiments instead of, you know, imprisoning him until he dies. Guess everyone gets a free pass

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
"hey daddy orochimaru, ok if I poop out my baby here"

I was mainly puzzled that they let orochimaru continue his fucking experiments instead of, you know, imprisoning him until he dies. Guess everyone gets a free pass
Have they ever imprisoned anyone? besides the hole they made in the forest for that one immortal dude.

Seems like the stories either wrap up in execution of befriending, Goku style.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
To be fair, Orochimaru was pretty instrumental during the great war. If Sasuke gets a pass, Oro should.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Heh, he probably got a pass because Konoha has two demi-gods both leading and roaming the lands, nothing Orochimaru could do bothers them I sure. Well until now I guess.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Orochimaru, looks young/trans again, that requires a sacrifice, hell the last time he wore a konoha headband he was busted for human experiments. And they're actually showing us a fetus/thing in a tube!, and the current Hokage is like, "whatever i gotta save Sakura".

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh yeah. I think it's pretty bullshit that we didn't get anything with ero sennin after he croaked (best pun of today?). I mean, where's Jiraiya's force ghost or Naruto gazing lovingly into the horizon remembering the good times with him?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Calling it now, Karin gave up her life or transferred part of her chakra to save salad when she was born which is why she now shares her DNA.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Orochimaru, looks young/trans again, that requires a sacrifice, hell the last time he wore a konoha headband he was busted for human experiments. And they're actually showing us a fetus/thing in a tube!, and the current Hokage is like, "whatever i gotta save Sakura".
He wasn't busted for doing human experiments. The Second Hokage was totally cool with that and so was Danzo. The Third busted Orochimaru for doing human experiments onLeaf villagers. He conducted these experiments because he was passed up for Hokage and he wanted to prove his research was useful so he took it to the next extreme.

The third found out, destroyed his lab, and banished him. Orochimaru took this badly because the Third was the person he was closest to in the village after his parents died. Due to resentment Orochimaru came back to exact revenge on the village for the Third's (perceived) betrayals and destroying his all important research. He also wanted to "prove" to the village that he was right all along that the ends justify the means.

After sausage-boy killed Orochimaru, and he saw where his current path was destined to lead through Kabuto's failure, Orochimaru decided to try a new approach and see if Sasuke's path (of forgiveness) is the better one.

None of this shit makes any sense and it's bullshit writing, but w/e.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Boruto movie trailer, kids gonna be OP. They must be setting up a series.

Ch. 709, Sasuke flies the skies and Sarada shows off her retard strength she got from mom.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's been established that going Super Saiyan supercharges your sperm, making your children Super Saiyans.