[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You must not read Bleach because if you think this is jumping the shark, I hate to find out what you think of Bleach these days.
Every other week I post a picture of a turd in the bleach thread, so that should give you an idea. Best part about bleach is I can read a new issue in like 20s since it has no content.

I like the naruto manga but there's just no where to go from this storyline. The entire series is all about Naruto having this unlimited power source that eeks out once in a while but mostly holds him back, but once he masters it he's king of the universe. Now that he's mastered it he can show it off once and then the series is done.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it seems to be a recurring problem with anime that they constantly have to one up the previous in terms of power to the point where it becomes so stupid there is no going back.

Being as I have watched this series for so long I will see it to the end, but I can't help but sigh at how it unfolds.

Also bleach I really wish would have ended after they put away Aizen.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it seems to be a recurring problem with anime that they constantly have to one up the previous in terms of power to the point where it becomes so stupid there is no going back.

Being as I have watched this series for so long I will see it to the end, but I can't help but sigh at how it unfolds.

Also bleach I really wish would have ended after they put away Aizen.
Aizen's defeat was the biggest manga troll of all time =|

Naruto is building up to a shitload of FRIENDSHIP! power + him just being awesome. I hope he doesn't die and Kakashi becomes next Hokage, just because I feel that would be right. But it really is feeling like Naruto vs. Saucegay is going to end in stalemate death/rape so that nobody wins. Hate vs. Love and the dichotomy thereof.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The whole series has been about Naruto breaking cycles. He will succeed with Sasuke where Jiraiya failed with Orochimaru.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah you're out of your mind if you think Naruto isn't going to come out of this as Hokage and ushers in an era of peace.

And if Naruto realizes he's only part of an endless cycle and turns heel hen the story becomes interesting again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
eh. Not sure how I feel about it, but at least the fox is happy about spiting naruto's parents.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Bah... I was hoping we got to see Rock Lee open his gates while using Kyuubi's chakra and actually lay the hurt on the Juubi single handedly... sigh I'm still waiting for them to show him at least do ONE awesome thing ever since his drunken fight...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU LOVE ROCK LEE, WELL LET"S SHOW WHAT HE C....

Meanwhile in no-one-gives-a-shit-land...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I meant when Oro first defected and Jiraiya tried to stop him and change his mind.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Part of the story is that
Oro:Jiraya::Sasuke:Naruto

and that Naruto has to save Sasuke in order to break the cycle.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I couldn't remember the Orochimaru part...been a long time. I also stopped reading the manga before and in the midst of the Nagato arc. Started it up again after that.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yup, the reason that Jiraiya became a wanderer was because he couldn't stop Orochimaru from going evil. It let him try to hunt him down and such.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
You were all so right on 'Now back to sasu-gay'. It wasn't so terrible, except I don't know how I feel about the Death God seal being capable of being undone. Feels like a really lame plot device. It'll lead to an inevitable fight from Naruto vs his father though so...that might actually be pretty cool.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking Deus Ex Machina. First orochimaru gets his arms back and then he resurrects the other hokages.