[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is fucking stupid.

Though in the end, this storyline wrap up still beats HIMYM's ending by a mile.

Brigandier

Molten Core Raider
Removing Madara as an obstacle and source of tension so quickly was a mistake.. they should have fought it out at least a little more

Although, I guess it could be seen as this was Kaguya's plan all along; Madara achieved the infinite tsukiyomi, fulfilling the purpose of the Uchiha legends written on those tablets, and then before killing Madara she/black Zetsu says "Why do you think that, unlike Obito, you can use everyone else? Isn't it presumptuous to think that only you are different?" If her power breeds conceit, then the whole Uchiha race are tools for her will. Madara's inclination to manipulate people and use them as tools is an echo of her's.. I guess

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Removing Madara as an obstacle and source of tension so quickly was a mistake.. they should have fought it out at least a little more

Although, I guess it could be seen as this was Kaguya's plan all along; Madara achieved the infinite tsukiyomi, fulfilling the purpose of the Uchiha legends written on those tablets, and then before killing Madara she/black Zetsu says "Why do you think that, unlike Obito, you can use everyone else? Isn't it presumptuous to think that only you are different?" If her power breeds conceit, then the whole Uchiha race are tools for her will. Madara's inclination to manipulate people and use them as tools is an echo of her's.. I guess
rrr_img_68398.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So right now it's a battle between god and her grandchildren? And the only way to win is combine forces and use the care bear stare?

Just seems like this new threat doesn't have enough behind it to really give a shit. At least Madara had been built up as the ultimate bad guy for the last 7-8 years of this shit.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I just don't see the point of turning the people into White Zetsu's/Soldiers... If everyone is in a dream, who exactly are they going to fight? Not like space exploration is a big factor in this series.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just don't see the point of turning the people into White Zetsu's/Soldiers... If everyone is in a dream, who exactly are they going to fight? Not like space exploration is a big factor in this series.
I guess so God doesn't get bored, and who knows maybe we will explore other planets in the Narutoverse, or other parallel Narutoverses where we will fight reverse Madara.

Column_sl

shitlord
I hope the original Naruto wakes up from his first appearance in Jump where he was a detective, and it's all a dream like in the Breaking Bad alt ending. ;P

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So right now it's a battle between god and her grandchildren? And the only way to win is combine forces and use the care bear stare?

Just seems like this new threat doesn't have enough behind it to really give a shit. At least Madara had been built up as the ultimate bad guy for the last 7-8 years of this shit.
Yeah I agree. This new twist is goofy and I just don't care. Apocalypse just doesn't fit the Naruto storyline.

Though I guess when you think about it, the whole story of Naruto is that humans and ninjas were in constant battle and nothing any of the previous good guys could do ever changed that. The argument that Madara et all made was that it was part of human nature and people would just be happier if they had their humanity stripped away. Naruto would respond with some hyperbole and win people's hearts. But what if the root cause of the ninja wars was Kaguya's influence and defeating her would cleanse the hearts of ninjas everywhere? Then at least you have some semblance of unity with the Naruto plot.

Brigandier

Molten Core Raider
Well, Kaguya ate the fruit and became the first chakra being, that could end up being true. They'll seal her into the moon along with the 10 tails, there's no more chakra for anyone and taijutsu users rule the world (lol). We'll just have to see how Kishimoto explains himself. It's true that it's awkward as hell though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This manga is so rhythmic and this war has been going on so long this pre-fight skirmishing is a little pedestrian. It's really hard to care much unless they start killing important characters or something.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, clearly this latest Sasuke attack ain't gonna do shit. They wouldn't have shown the previous Hokage waking up rushing to the location un-mindcontrolled if they aren't going to somehow take part in Kaguya's downfall.

Oh, and Yamato. Where the hell are they going with that, idk.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
in one weekend i caught my wife up in the anime from danzo/saskae to war -> neiji dying and she just caught up manga wise. she basically said she waited almost 3 years for this? (she wanted to just stop and get it all in a binge session)

the highlight?
rrr_img_68926.jpg

chibi biju's

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
kishimoto pls stahp... all these last minute villains and story revisions. just let it end...