[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can feel it coming all the way from here. Gomu gomu no friendship getsuga RASEN-SHURIKEN no jutsu chidori to beat the evil evildoer. So plotty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"that jutsu" probably the unfinished jutsu the 4th and jiraya never finished, involves that scroll frog.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It's confusing, but does make some sense. We already know Black Zetsu is a major antagonist but didn't know where he came from. But, he said he was her son? lol

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Muwhahaha, I was really behind everything the whole time despite it never being hinted at in the slightest. Muwhahahaha. Stupid.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the thing about zetsu is that kishimoto never really explained what he was or where he came from. Heconvenientlymade it so no one ever questioned zetsu's origin. Sucks to see naruto fall apart at the end. Fucking zetsu turning into aizen.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if the shonen writers make bets with one another to see who can make the most convoluted bullshit plot device possible. Either way I am just waiting for the "SSJ4 Friendship Fusion Final Getsuga Susanoo Rassengan".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
a few chapters back i'm like, wtf ppl are becoming zetsu's? (once moon plan was a success)

then now i'm like, oh, well they at least got that kinda cool.

so all white zetsus are generations old ppl that have succumbed to the first moon plan by kaguya, so all this time the alliance wasn't just killing 60,000 clones of white zetsu, but rather 60,000 ppl that were in suspended animation.

which also kinda makes sense now, especially with that reanimation jutsu bullshit, like when 4 white zetsu just fell off of saskae and orichimaru was able to sac those 4 to bring back the hokages, those sacrifices weren't just clones but real ppl that were taken over.

but where does spiral zetsu come into play? (the one who is interested in pooping, was obito's body armor, and took over yamato?) why is there only 1 of him?

and also weren't the other clone zetsu's emo about the original zetsu being killed off by saskae when he awoke with itachi's eyes?

i should stop, this isn't ever going to end.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I dunno, I think I'm okay with the Kaguya and Zetsu shit. It's pretty logically consistent as far as retcons go. It was obvious from the start that Zetsu always had some significance that we didn't know about and here it is.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
And the anime is up to the resurrected hokages and the 1st telling his story (up to the final fight with him and Madara). Pretty good stuff.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
oh man... that twist, i'm sad it wasn't used as the finish to this fight, would've been great.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!