[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I liked the line about him practicing it in secret. He just turns himself into 15 naked dudes once and awhile in secret.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i would have been totally satisfied if this was issue 699 and thats how kaguya was defeated for realz.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
what the fuck. I'm both amazed, appalled, and laughing uncontrollably.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I too enjoyed this chapter. After so long of just grim battles and an outdrawn arc, it's fun to see something like this get tossed in. Now all we need is the 10 000 years of pain butt-poke and we're done!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Updated on MS.... so much talking, so much dimension. I was gonna make a doge reference, but it's too much work.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, thanks for using an entire fucking chapter to explain Naruto's bunshin/swap in the last chapter. Ugh....

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
seriously? no one gives a shit about tobi once he was confirmed obito, naruto should have plucked out his eyes and shove them down kakashis eyesockets or given him a third eye, otherwise he's useless.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They need to finish this story already and work on the successor where they actually have ninja's and no real jutsu's - just stealth and melee - the super powers were far beyond what they needed in this show - i mean they are jumping in and out of various dimensions. Obito said the dimension was so far it was hard to reach.....