Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never had a girl ask me for anal. Found out she liked it once I tried it, kind of like eating ass.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Three out of five teachers I've banged in my life haverequestedanal, while the other two moved into doggie form as their opening sex position. If you want anal, there's your target demographic right there.
Young teachers are all fucking crazy. it's like they flipped a coin after graduating from an SEC college and heads meant pharmaceutical sales, tails meant teacher.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yep, you've definitely got the language of love on lockdown.
Sorry man, I try not to. It's like this is my only tool so every problem looks like a miscommunication. But I'll point out that the solution he came up with is talked about in the book 10 different ways.

My wife will never try anal, I came to terms with it long ago.

I do wonder if I could get her absolutely shitfaced and try it, but she's never been shitfaced around me in the 8 or so years I've known her.
Now you don't have to wonder why she won't get shitfaced in front of you.

If you wanna turn your wife into a buttslut, the thing to do is play with her asshole when you're eating her pussy. Start off just rubbing around the outside. She might freak a little, but tell her to trust you, you're not going to just suddenly shove your cock in there. When she gets to the point that she likes the feeling, then press a little. I'm talking just with the pad of your finger. No lube required it's just pressure. Then talk to her about it and explain that you want to get a little lube and put the pad in. Not even the entire fingertip, you just want to break the seal. She will probably enjoy that but still be freaked out, so it's important to wait till she's warmed up from the cunnilingus. Then tell her you want to put it in just up to the first joint. Not long after that she'll be begging you to go deeper with more fingers. When you work her up to enough fingers that are appx the width of your dick, she's ready. You'll also want to rotate toys in once in a while.

A stripper gave me that plan and it's worked (or started working) on every girl I dated after her. Her theory was that every girl would enjoy butt stuff if they weren't so uptight about it. So it's important to gain trust and let her know you won't go any further than she's comfortable with. Oh and before that you can start with some light spanking and grabbing her ass roughly when you're just making out. I'm not sure if that's required but I've always started there.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That sounds like some gay guy saying he has a theory every straight man would love to get a dick shoved up his ass. It just doesn't interest some people.
Keep telling yourself that. Your wife wants it up the ass and you're falling short, son.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wants it? I'm sure she's just getting it elsewhere. Bad news tenks, your wife is getting buttfucked by the Bengals

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That sounds like some gay guy saying he has a theory every straight man would love to get a dick shoved up his ass. It just doesn't interest some people.
Those are pretty much the same words she used. For some reason girls think if they let you anywhere near the butt for 2 seconds you're going to try to shove a dick in there dry. Let her know it doesn't have to end with a dick, but you and I know it will unless you fuck it up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Those are pretty much the same words she used. For some reason girls think if they let you anywhere near the butt for 2 seconds you're going to try to shove a dick in there dry. Let her know it doesn't have to end with a dick, but you and I know it will unless you fuck it up.
Are you basically saying the only reason you're not gay is because you're too much a prude?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I used think I wouldn't like to dip my pizza crust in bleu cheese dressing. I thought to myself "No sir, no way. That's not for me". And then I took home a large pepperoni one night after the bars closed, let it happen and now I can't get enough. Igagfor it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is sex is like a pizza crust and anal is the bleu cheese.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anal has never done anything for me. No, I have never tried it so I don't know how awesome it could be. Visually and mentally I don't get anything from it.
Friction from butt cheeks is like having an extra grip around your shaft at all times.