Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of the anal shit... Me and the wife experimented. Back when we were first married we did it a few times, she liked it and all, but I could not get into it, meh whatever. Then she had kids and all that over the years, and its a no go, which is cool with me. I did it a few ties since when we were all drunk and shit, but to tell you the truth I could do without. She does like to have it rubbed down though. We take showers together and I soap it all up and rub it down and its like scratching a kitty in the belly. But other than that, I stay away. She mentioned to me a few times that she wants to do the same to me, but I said hell no! Aint no one touching my anus other than TP.
Your wife sounds hot.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
After having a couple of surgeries in my butt, I have a great medical excuse to not insert anything up there.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anything, no matter how you dress up between a man and a woman is straight in my eyes.

By your logic, if I got my dick sucked by a dude in drag and kept thinking about girls, that's straight, right?
It's straight for you if you think it' a girl. It's gay for you if you know it's a dude. It's gay for him either way since I'm assuming he knows you're a dude.

The closest thing there is to a grey area is glory holes and even then, it depends on what you believe to be on the other side.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This derail is gayer then the denim one.

Remember when this subsection was held to a higher standard? ah good times. I blame Jody.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fine. I came home and my wife was cooking spaghetti squash or some shit.

God damnit I'm a man not some flower eater

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean it must be a joke right, haha his name is noodleface he'll be so mad when I make spaghetti squash lolz

Now a dick is in your butt, how does that make you feel BITCH

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How can we tie this into the marriage thread properly so it doesn't become a derail?

What does a zucchini look like?
What can you do with a zucchini... besides eat it?
If you get a zucchini from your neighbor "Black Charlie", should you let your wife eat it? Will she only ever want his zucchini after that because his zucchini is bigger and more satisfying than yours?

I got nothin.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we could talk about how a garden can be a couple's activity? My wife grows zucchinis and squash. I don't like the squash but the Z is good. She also grew jalapenos and cayennes last time and pretty much always grows tomatoes. My part in the whole deal is protecting it from rabbits and some heavy lifting once in a while.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
On the porch having cigar and beer after working 8 at job and 3 at rental. She's inside doing the banging shit maneuver so I'm just waiting for the explosion.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When women are working when you're not and they're getting pissed off they start bashing and throwing shit as they work with increasing amplitude until they finally pop

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I told my wife long ago that I don't speak "passive aggressive" when she would start that stuff up. It took a few times before she caught on but now she she just comes right oit with what is bugging her.

A few months after moving back to the states we were staying out at her parents and her mom was going full tilt with it, because she had made some plans that included us but we already had stuff going on.I told her the same thing and my wife just looked at her and said "Sorry mom, he really doesn't". She stormed out of the room and my wife and I high fived.

I am forunate wr lived outside of the US and away from family influence for the first 10 years of our relationship.