Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
BREAKING NEWS! hahahhahahhaha

So, I just went to facebook, and guess what?

The guy who lives in Colorado? He put a post on his page, and tagged her in it, so, because she is on my friends list, its right at the top of my facebook page.

His post?
Wait for it....

Wait........

He's talked to another person in his company who is willing to take over his position, and since he can do his job from a computer anywhere, he can now work from AZ!

hahahhahahahhahahahaha Holy shit. See, thats the guy you guys should be giving advice to!

Wow.

I have no idea why this is so fucking hilarious to me, but holy shit. That guy. Wow. I think I'm just glad its not me. Wow.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
That guy just quit his job to move to another state to be with her. I don't feel so retarded now, maybe thats why I'm happy.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Now you know how we feel reading your stories.
wink.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You were about this > < close to being that guy. But it's good you got out of it.

It's hilarious to you because you are realizing how much of a bullet you dodged. That laughter is just a noisy sigh of relief.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So either he's known her/banged her for waay longer than we initially anticipated, or he's a pussy whipped idiot that's willing to move states for a crazy tatted up chick with a toddler. Either way you're free and clear on this one.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
She told me it was a guy she grew up with. So yeah? I didn't ask if they had been together because I didn't care, but probably? Either way. Holy hell. Noisy sigh relief indeed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its entirely possible he knows about you and tagged her specifically so you would see it. Why are you still friends with this skank on FB?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was afraid Ohnoes was going to get bad advice, pleasantly surprised it was all pretty much perfect wisdom.

Just hoping he follows it... and doesn't fucking roll over the next time a woman tries to make him her bitch. Stop being a nice guy, please, it gets you nowhere excepted heartbroken, hurt, and unhappy.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Sooooooo my buddy (31 year old balding Software Developer with 14 year old son) met a 30 year old Philippine nurse on POF with a 14 year old daughter. I guess she makes around 80k which is amazing and all, but its been four fucking weeks and they are meeting with a Realtor on Friday! I've tried my hardest to tell him to chill the fuck out, but apparently it falls on deaf ears. He seems to think that since they've talked about the serious stuff a relationship entails that they are ready to have one.... I mean I'm not even sure what to say at this point. Obviously it's his life and there is no stopping him, but holy shit. I've never seen someone move this fast. I'm not going to bother writing the hundreds of different reasons I've told him to slow the fuck down, but the inevitable fallout here is going to suck. I guess there is like a 1/1000 chance of it working out, but I have a very low amount of faith in that happening.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sooooooo my buddy (31 year old balding Software Developer with 14 year old son) met a 30 year old Philippine nurse on POF with a 14 year old daughter. I guess she makes around 80k which is amazing and all, but its been four fucking weeks and they are meeting with a Realtor on Friday! I've tried my hardest to tell him to chill the fuck out, but apparently it falls on deaf ears. He seems to think that since they've talked about the serious stuff a relationship entails that they are ready to have one.... I mean I'm not even sure what to say at this point. Obviously it's his life and there is no stopping him, but holy shit. I've never seen someone move this fast. I'm not going to bother writing the hundreds of different reasons I've told him to slow the fuck down, but the inevitable fallout here is going to suck. I guess there is like a 1/1000 chance of it working out, but I have a very low amount of faith in that happening.
Filipino. red flag.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The girl almost definitely has a personality disorder, which seems like either dependent or borderline. Definite severe emotion dysregulation going on /internetdiagnosis

You are super super super lucky you acted like a pussy and she left you. She would have literally ruined your life.

Emotional outbursts out of the blue are always giant red flags. Don't apologize when you do nothing wrong. It reinforces that behavior. If your child throws a temper tantrum, how to you respond? Its the same thing

iannis

Musty Nester
Sounds like two people that have just decided to get married.

Or maybe they're just doing it to fuck with their children. 14 year old son. 14 year old daughter. Would it really be incest?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He's a single guy who works in IT and plays WoW. He doesn't drink or party. The absolute worst I can imagine is me having to go "Dude, please wash the pan you used." or something.
I lived with a few friends when I was in the Navy and one after. Only once did it ever go bad and that was because of a fucking woman. Some of my best friends ever have been roommates. I don't know what kind of catty bitches these ladies here are, but if you are anything like me and my friends it won't be a big deal. Someone to play games with, eat pizza with, and be your wingman when needed. Other than the previously mentioned time when the fucking woman was all drama drama, the only even close to bad situation I have had with a roommate is when my girlfriend moved in a week or so after my friend moved in and it was an apartment so he could hear us fucking which he didn't really like. But even then it wasn't some Real World drama, we laughed about it.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
If Ham was the dude, I would be, my god that would be amazing. I wish I could remember what she said the bike ride was for. I'm sure its random internet coincidence, but holy hell would that be crazy awesome.

And yeah, I'll stick to my guns now. I just needed to take a step back, wash the sex off me, and look at the situation from the outside to go "Ohh yeah, this is... really bad, how did I just walk out of there without getting killed?" which I guess I didn't, I was pushed to the sidelines, but I'm lucky I wasn't run over.

Also, yes, blowjobs are as awesome as I remember. So, I'll be looking forward to more of that!

Edit: From other crazy girls, obviously.