Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Look Tarrant, you mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, mongoloid; keep your trolling out of this thread. Some people have never masturbated, it's reality.

My wife also is one of those, she was raised to think of it as a very no no place to touch unless you needed to clean it. She barely even does it now during sex to spread herself open for me to get in and she is 36. I think I have helped her touch herself twice now in 16 years of marriage.
I wasn't trolling, I simply don't believe it.

You however are. Enjoy your vacation.

iannis

Musty Nester
The social criteria have been satisified. You acknowledged it was self deprication.

You're in the clear. Anyone whose asshole isn't puckered to the size of a blackhole would think it's high-larious.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My wife was single and lived by herself for 4 years before dating me. I introduced her to vibrators/sex toys when we started hooking up and when I asked her how she mastubated before sex toys she just said "I didn't."

I didn't believe her either (she is a highly sexual person overall) but she still insists that she didn't and really she very rarely manually stimulates herself during sexy time and doesn't even like doing it when I ask her too. Has no issues whatsoever with going to town with the Hitachi though so it isn't a shy/ashamed thing, I think she just doesn't get a lot out of manual simulation and was too nervous to walk into a sex toy shop until me so basically went without when she didn't have a partner.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Noodlemods wife obviously never needed to masturbate because she's been getting reamed out by the celtics continuously, sorry bro.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My wife was single and lived by herself for 4 years before dating me. I introduced her to vibrators/sex toys when we started hooking up and when I asked her how she mastubated before sex toys she just said "I didn't."

I didn't believe her either (she is a highly sexual person overall) but she still insists that she didn't and really she very rarely manually stimulates herself during sexy time and doesn't even like doing it when I ask her too. Has no issues whatsoever with going to town with the Hitachi though so it isn't a shy/ashamed thing, I think she just doesn't get a lot out of manual simulation and was too nervous to walk into a sex toy shop until me so basically went without when she didn't have a partner.
Is there really a woman who didnt do the old faucet onto the vagina in the tub trick?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wasn't trolling, I simply don't believe it.

You however are. Enjoy your vacation.
I am trolling because my wife grew up in a very religious home? Because statistically women already masturbate less often than men? Combine those two things with a person that is a medical professional and has seen the body as very clinical from a young age and you will find a woman that has never self pleasured herself.

What would be the end game for that troll? Que bono?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I am trolling because my wife grew up in a very religious home? Because statistically women already masturbate less often than men? Combine those two things with a person that is a medical professional and has seen the body as very clinical from a young age and you will find a woman that has never self pleasured herself.

What would be the end game for that troll? Que bono?
You know stupid name calling has never been allowed here, if you can't have an adult discussion without 5th grade name calling then go have discussions in screen shots.

At any rate, if you want to talk about it further, take it to ask a mod. Thanks.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Anyone adult who says they've never masturbated is a damn liar. I can believe never using a sex toy but that's as far as it goes.
Calling someone a damn liar based on their own preconceived notions is okay. Calling that person out is not okay because Tarrant can never be wrong.

giphy.gif

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It doesn't really matter if anyone is lying or not about masturbation.

I think we can all agree anyone who has never masturbated is statistically more likely to be a crazed lunatic. I'm pretty sure that's what Dexter was about.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It doesn't really matter if anyone is lying or not about masturbation.

I think we can all agree anyone who has never masturbated is statistically more likely to be a crazed lunatic. I'm pretty sure that's what Dexter was about.
Do you think Tanoomba masturbates?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's a toss up. Because too much masturbation can make you a crazed lunatic too. It's a delicate balance.

Or a furious balance.

It's an adjective balance.