Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
You might be right that lasagne is the worst, but that doesn't mean it isn't delicious. I'm having trouble thinking of a bad italian dish that's not just poorly cooked.

Basically anything with raw tomatoes in it. So italian salads, really.

Yuck.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
everyone knows american cheese is the best for pizza, lasagna, and all foods italian

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What the fuck is going on in here? This thread is giving me rage and I'm not even sure why.

But my wife and I just had on-the-sly sex while the kids were downstairs, so I'm not that mad.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I probably told this story before but since we're talking about it...

When I was like 16 my new step-dad kept talking about this delicious pizza he could make us. Home made pizza and his kids raved about it. Sounded awesome.

I had to work the day he made it and got home at like 10pm. Grabbed my leftovers and prepared to go to town but was stopped on the first bite. It was really runny and tasted very tangy.

After my brother stopped laughing he told me he made it with American cheese and ragu spaghetti sauce. My night was so ruined

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Man I probably told this story before but since we're talking about it...

When I was like 16 my new step-dad kept talking about this delicious pizza he could make us. Home made pizza and his kids raved about it. Sounded awesome.

I had to work the day he made it and got home at like 10pm. Grabbed my leftovers and prepared to go to town but was stopped on the first bite. It was really runny and tasted very tangy.

After my brother stopped laughing he told me he made it with American cheese and ragu spaghetti sauce. My night was so ruined

You have told that story before. It's still awesome.