Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought the girl likes to be dominated? Tell her you got it as her punishment and make her have to wear a MAGA hat out in public.

Good thought, and tell her the signs are to spank her with.

Oh and putting a baby in her is the ultimate goal, I think. At least, it's the only way to deprogram the SJW crap.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Good thought, and tell her the signs are to spank her with.

Oh and putting a baby in her is the ultimate goal, I think. At least, it's the only way to deprogram the SJW crap.

That is the plan, she has Aryan genes and her family is rich.

And yes I am the Alt Right boogie man that liberals thing all y'all are.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Have fun. Your child won't be assigned a gender at birth.

My theory is that 90% of these SJWs turn into bullshit mommy bloggers after the kids are born.

And I'd rather have a mommy blogger than a SJW.

Of course you see exceptions where the full-blown SJWs turn there kids into trannys at age five.

It is a risk...

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Soccer moms, and smoked a lot and went to skating rinks/malls and abandoned the kids there. At least mine did.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
who here would charge a family member rent?

tldr dad has been living with me since Sept 1st while getting medical treatment. told me this morning he has surgery scheduled now for middle of January. so I tell him if he has to stay here past January he needs to start paying me $300 in rent. he got butt hurt.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You'll buy your girlfriend a vacation for blowjobs but won't let your dad crash while he recovers from surgery.

Cold blooded bro.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

tldr dad has been living with me since Sept 1st while getting medical treatment. told me this morning he has surgery scheduled now for middle of January. so I tell him if he has to stay here past January he needs to start paying me $300 in rent. he got butt hurt.

Is he being annoying or anything or are you just being greedy?

If he's being annoying I'd probably address that and tell him to stop being fucking annoying. If you're just being greedy I'd try to remember the tens of thousands of hours and dollars he spent raising you and relax on that.

Ryoz

<Donor>
well the wife is late... we're still in that weird limbo where she's expecting her period any day but doesn't want to get her hopes up too much. we've been trying for a while now and she's convinced because she's 35 she can't get pregnant. not an ideal time for her (school teacher) to get pregz but at this stage I think she'd be happy to successfully get pregnant.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Did he charge you? If so then yeah charge away, don't even have to call it rent. Call it a "fund" like churches do.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
well the wife is late... we're still in that weird limbo where she's expecting her period any day but doesn't want to get her hopes up too much. we've been trying for a while now and she's convinced because she's 35 she can't get pregnant. not an ideal time for her (school teacher) to get pregz but at this stage I think she'd be happy to successfully get pregnant.

Honestly, I'd wait until she's about 6 weeks from the start of her last period, take a pregnancy test, then shut the fuck up and pretend nothing is happening for about 6 more weeks after that before you even START to get your hopes up.

Also be sure to let her know that you're ok either way and you love her, not her reproductive system. It's easy for us dick-swinging cro-magnons to act like it's a personal failure of the wife's if she miscarries or fails to get pregnant, and they'll resent you. Just roll with it, keep quiet, and fuck her a lot.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Family member like a brother, sister, cousin, sure. I don't know that I'd ever charge my parents rent though so long as its temporary. Yours has been ongoing for awhile now so its kinda fair game. I think the way you approached it, with if you need to stay longer than that you need to pay rent is reasonable.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Whats a while? We were banging 3+ times a week for six or so months before pregnant.

Prob a little more than that, not really tracking ovulation just our normal sex habits which might be 4 times one week and 2 another, just depends what else we have going on.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

I don't even? What is your relationship like with your Father? I know if my Father showed up on my doorstep out of the blue and told me that I have had it with your mother and he wants to stay with me from now on. It would be a free room and board for him till when ever he wants. The same for my Mother if it was the other way around. I love them both. I suppose my attitude is like that partly because I know they wouldn't impose unless they absolutely needed it and I know either one of them would try to be as helpful as possible.