Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No there was another thread he started about advice on the entire situation. I think so at least. Onoes' trials and tribulations are spread across multiple threads.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man wtf guys , this forum is filled with people that have been around for ages and our newest full time member knows where it is.

She is official

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What about the guy who's wife was banging her Co workers in the parking lot on her lunch break?

Aaniminaana?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What about that "Doctor" Stalker? Ayachamo or something similar. Wasn't that dude obsessed with some actress & he was stalking her to the point he took his wife to a Play the actress was in or something? He gave her flowers & waited for her...right? Someone has to know the story. Told us all that shit while claiming he was a successful Doctor.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What about that "Doctor" Stalker? Ayachamo or something similar. Wasn't that dude obsessed with some actress & he was stalking her to the point he took his wife to a Play the actress was in or something? He gave her flowers & waited for her...right? Someone has to know the story. Told us all that shit while claiming he was a successful Doctor.
He also showed his bhole

iannis

Musty Nester
Chamo was great. Kinda nuts, but that's what made him great.

He'd aggravate the shit out of you sometimes. I was arguing with him one time and he went and asked his dad about something I had said. He actually typed it out, "Well, my father says".

... My daddy can beat you up? God DAMN, chamo!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Wife likes the dirty talk - doesn't do much for me, but hell, if she wants a narrative I'll do what works for her. I find it funny because she can't stand profanity any other time - guess the intimacy of doing something "taboo" gets her worked up.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
a_skeleton_02, when you talk to Per about Per friends and Per life and the dreams you have with Per...

Do both your balls shrivel up and seep back into your body right away or is it gradual process?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
a_skeleton_02, when you talk to Per about Per friends and Per life and the dreams you have with Per...

Do both your balls shrivel up and seep back into your body right away or is it gradual process?

She usually talks to me about her DnD campaign and how she has a NPC girlfriend that they roleplay with and I kinda just glaze over it.

Today she was talking about how there is a smelly black kid in her animation class who steals from anime.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Love this FOH imaginary GF campaign you're running @a_skeleton_02

Really enjoying this imaginary character's back story.

Please continue!

(pre gaming while en route to house party)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I'm tipsy at a party surrounded by women, but the girl I really like wants nothing to do with me. Ouch.

Welp gonna get wasted now

(Funny how that works)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Aaniminaana?

She wasn't the one fucking her dog? Thought we saw a video of her getting peanut butter licked out of her sarlacc pit.

Wife likes the dirty talk - doesn't do much for me, but hell, if she wants a narrative I'll do what works for her. I find it funny because she can't stand profanity any other time - guess the intimacy of doing something "taboo" gets her worked up.

Taboo is where it's at. No matter who you are, you have some limit of what's acceptable, and things just on the other side of it are exciting.