Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there betting pool for which std onoes is going to contract first? I got gonorrhea and the points.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The real bet should be number of hours/days/weeks (months? yeah right) before she ditches him for some other loser again.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
No word from Onoes. Is he...

- Repeatedly plowing the ho.
- Feverishly burning warts off his weiner.
- Dead in a ditch after being found by an angry ho's/stripper's/ex wife's/ball puncher's boyfriend.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Just coasting. Been with her a couple times, haven't gone all bondage master yet, as so far I've been over to her place both times. We were supposed to get together tonight, but it looks like her babysitter is sick, so thats not happening. I'm busy doing a lot of home improvement stuff, so thats been eating up most of my free time otherwise.

Boring normal stuff.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Is there betting pool for which std onoes is going to contract first? I got gonorrhea and the points.
He's already got the herps but just doesn't know it yet. Who actually gets gonorrhea these days? I thought that was just if you barebacked hookers in Camden.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
In other news, in the last 2 weeks I've spend $5,100 dollars on house upgrades, with a few hundred more to go I'm sure (Painting the entire interior this weekend), but its looking so much nicer. My fucking poor Ex-wife. I'm not in any way being a dick about it, it's just a lot more free time, and motivation to make changes on my part, but I know that she is struggling to get her footing, living in an apartment and worrying about money - then she comes over to the house for something and its way fucking nicer than its ever been. Part of me wants to just say "See, here's all the shit you wouldn't let me do, looks nice right?", but I like being on good terms.

I've also been really surprised at the shit she's been getting up to. I ran into a guy who was asking me how I could still be friends with her after all the shit she pulled. I was like "What shit? We parted amicably man." and he told me how he has it on good authority she fucked a married guy the very same night she moved out, and that him and his wife are now separated because of it, and a bunch of people blame her for it. I was positive it was just a bullshit rumor, because she's been so adamant she just wants to find herself and isn't looking for a guy, and just her general dislike of sex.

Well, a couple weeks after that she came by for something, and we ended up just sitting on the couch shooting the shit for a couple hours (And by the way, we have not so much as kissed since she moved out, part of me was thinking she might get lonely and call on me for a booty call kind of thing, but absolutely nothing along those lines), and she is talking about how surprised she is at how guys have been throwing themselves at her ever since people found out she was getting divorced, even married guys she used to have a lot of respect for. I tell her "I wasn't going to say anything, but I did hear a couple weeks ago that (guys name) was bragging about being with you. I'm sure its bullshit, but yeah, guys are fucking dicks, WELCOME TO DATING!" and she turned white. I 100% thought it was bullshit, but the second I saw her reaction I was like "Ohh holy shit." She freaks out about how I know and that no one should know and it was a one time thing, etc etc. I was like "woah woah woah, it's fine, I thought he was lying and thought I should say something, my bad." but she was pretty upset. She left shortly after and called me a couple hours later to tell me she had talked to him and he swore he told no one, and now he is freaking out that I'm going to tell his wife, who apparently, does not know. I reassure her I don't care and have no reason to say anything to anyone. And it passes.

THEN - This last Friday, I had a babysitter for my kids, and was out with friends doing a pub crawl thing (if you can count 2 bars as a pub crawl), and right at midnight my Ex wife comes into the bar and is super surprised to see me (since I'm never out at bars). I'm pretty drunk, and go over and hug her and go "HI! What are you doing!? Don't worry, my sister is at the house with the kids so I can be out haha" or something dumb like that. Turns out she was coming in to talk to one of her friends who is a waitress there. Her friend is busy, so she starts talking to me. We go outside and sit in her car. She tells me that for the last couple of months she's been sleeping with a cop, a married cop. He didn't erase some texts and his wife found out. The cops wife has been calling her and people she knows. She feels like a terrible person and doesn't know what to do. I tell her "Yeah, you fucked up, you probably just lost some friends, but it will blow over in a couple weeks. Hopefully you learned a lesson I guess?".

Anyway, we end up talking for a couple hours, I tell her how surprised I am she's so active. She confesses she has been on dating sites and even driven up to vegas to meet a guy, thats she's just lonely and trying to find out whats out there. She asks me if its weird talking about it, if it hurts me or anything. I say "No, its fine, I would be doing the same thing if I was a cute girl. If I found out she was blowing some guy it would probably hurt, but I'm sure I don't have to worry about that haha." And she goes - "......I have been giving the cop blowjobs.. I'm not going to lie." and I was like "What the fuck?! We are married for 11 years and you won't even TRY? What the fuck? I don't even know what to say. " She then tells me how the first guy she was with was much smaller than me, and so quick, she was surprised and so disapointed. And the cop was even smaller, and lucky if he lasted one minute, and since they had to meet on the sly... he just asked her to blow him... and she did, because it only took a minute and he was so small.

Still super fucking annoying, because I know I don't have a big dick. >_< Wish I could say I did, but man, super annoyed. I think I just need to be a big dick and go "Bitch, suck this dick!" or something, Mr. Nice Guy seem's to lose out.

So anyway, yeah, we are apparently on the weirdest terms ever, since she's telling me all about her sex life. At no point did she ask about mine, but I would have lied if she had anyway. Just said I was with a girl and it was nice. No point telling her we are having sex for fucking hours at a time and she does anything I want with a hungry ambition and urgency to please.

And thats the weirdness that it my life. It can be annoying to be such a people person sometimes.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dude, stop talking to her. You got a golden divorce and youre on the path to fucking it up with these conversations about the latest cock shes been sampling. Shes baiting you in some sick and twisted way. She knows she fucked up and is coming out of left field with this bullshit in a play for some sympathy and pipe dream of getting back together.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bitch was lying about your dick and was just trying to get back with you. She's lonely and realized she gave up her free ride.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I agree she seems to be trying to make you jealous. She knows you're nice enough to not blow up and would instead go towards the route of passive aggressive jealousy. I guarentte if you asked her if she was still happy with the decision to leave you she would either say no or not give you strait answer.

Mind you, don't do this. You've been much happier since this shit ended, no sense in backtracking down a path you already know sucks.

....or doesn't suck I guess would be a different way to look at it.
wink.png

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Seriously, there is no way I would ever get back together with her. I have no problems talking with her and sympathising, but emotionally, that rope is severed. And I typically don't talk with her, we are not talking every day or anything. Those are literally the only 2 conversations we have had in the past couple of months, everything else has been 2-3 minute conversations about the kids. I really think she just has an easy time talking to me, since I can be an impassioned robot when I want to be. As much as you all think I'm a dumb fuck, I'm typically not, and I'm a good sounding board for people. I'm easy to talk to, I'll tell you in the nicest way possible when you fucked up, tell you that there are going to be consequences or whatever, but thats its not the end of the world, etc.

Again, I'm good at being an optimist even when stuff is less than ideal.

Also, my bondage date got fucking cancelled again tonight >_<. The girls daughter is sick. She asked me if I wanted to come over to her house, that she is just watching kids movies with her daughter. I told her that if she wants to give me a call when her daughter goes to bed I will come over for a bit if its not too late. But, fucking bummer.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Onoes, stop being a nice guy and fuck your ex in the ass. I know you think you aren't into it, but what would be more satisfying that fucking your ex in the ass and then making her suck it after you pull out? "That's for all the blow jobs you never gave me." The only problem with that plan is she is sure to fall in love with you again and beg you to take her back. It's science.

I know it's the "grown up forums for grown up discussion" but I can't think of anything more grown ass manly to do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude, the way you write your stories, and keep in mind it may just be the way you write them, you are either the nicest dude in the world or an extreme pushover.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't trust your ex-wife. The way she is talking sounds like there was quite possibly boner action going on behind your back while you were married. I don't remember your specific timelines, but to me it's pretty clear. I know she's the mother of your children, and will always be in your life and everything, but she can't keep coming back to you telling you about the dudes she is banging or who's dick she's sucking. At this point, personally, I would maintain minimal contact with her in terms of children issues and that would be it. You sound like you're doing ok, but if it were me I would probably be extremely upset. It's fine for her to move on, but it's not fine for her to be trying to bring you down with it.

On the whole penis sucking issue. If I read you correctly as a super nice dude, maybe that has something to do with it. Women seem to like a man who takes control, and maybe she saw you as too nice and just never did it. My wife usually will try stuff and I usually know the line, but if I ever found out she refused to do something and was doing it behind my back to someone else I'd probably consider homicide as an option. Especially if it was a pig.

Your wife kinda sounds like a shitty whore. I'm getting angry thinking about it. I can't even put my thoughts together.

BTW, weren't people calling that she was sleeping with other dudes when you said she wasn't interested in sex at all? That's another major fucking red flag that she was fucking a dude behind your back. She'll probably never admit to it, but if you put the timelines together I'm sure you can figure it out.

FUCK THIS.