Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
As the resident eternal bachelor here I'm not so sure I have it much easier than you married cucks

On more than one occasion I've had to settle for 3rd base heavy petting after being taken home by a >7 type bitch

Worst is a 9+ that just wants to kiss

Women.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I make the money. I pay the bills and spend what I want. She never says shit. When she goes back to work as long as she is paying what we agree too I will say nothing about how she spends either.

Maybe its because we have no kids but I would not handle someome that's not working trying to control my income. Fuck that.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She doesn't control it, she does check it though

I don't mind but sometimes I put my foot down

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
No, no, just didn't think she was as cute as I thought after sobering up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
No, no, just didn't think she was as cute as I thought after sobering up.
I could judge for you. I used to point out hot chicks to G - at least when he caught me looking at them anyway.
I did this recently for a friend (I know his 'type') of course that started an entire conversation with regard to a threesome (his fantasy...not happening; I am a loyal girl to my New) but I digress. My point is; I could be objective.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
It's all good my dear. It's always disappointing when you sober up and the vision you had of a person is different from the initial one. She was attractive enough but something didn't spark inside me this morning.

Attraction is fickle.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well, she quit working over 2 years ago. I made less at the time, and her income helped us a lot when we first bought the house. If we had her income now we'd obviously in better shape financially, but we've never really been in bad shape. If anything, I've felt more desire now that move up in terms of income. There is some added stress that everything on my back, however it's always been present because she made much less than me anyways. She also worked like a dog (60 hour weeks, walking all day), so she's no longer a 100 pound ball of muscle that - it was like fucking a tiny Olympian.

We have times when money gets low and times when it goes high, sort of ebb and flow.

I sometimes get salty when she says I can't buy something that I didn't plan for, but I do know she means well. I use a credit card for dumb purchases - I don't need my wife going through and criticizing stuff like if I went to McDonald's once or whatever but that's just a way I damage control it.

Arent you diabetic? If so why ever eat that toxic waste.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Do you think you spoil your spouses? I really like contributing to the happiness of others; it is an odd thing in me. I try to focus every day to be grateful and when I am I want to give others a reason for thankfulness. It is a strange cycle in me and money and material crap mean little to me now - you want something from my house - take it. You need something - if I can afford it - it's yours. You need my time or knowledge of something or skill or help in almost anything or to just listen to you, I'm there.
Is it possible to do that too much?

I still am finding my way with New. For example, I sometimes will clean up parts of his house before I leave -if I spend the night and he has to go to work early. It is just who I am; can't help it. It seems to have prompted him to have his house clean already. I didn't do it for that, I just did it because he works so many hours and I know how nice it is to come home to a clean kitchen/bathroom etc. Also, I have absolutely no problem paying for stuff with New; I think we make about the same amount of money but I have more assets. I seriously give no fucks about buying. Life is too damn short. I wish I would have thought that way with G more often. It is just fucking money.

I had a question in there somewhere - I don't want to smother or "emasculate" and I hope that he understands my attitude about it. I have said to him as much as I said here; I just don't care. Maybe I should ask him if it bothers him. Would you say if it bothered you?!