Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You guys are doing it wrong.

Post the pics of her fucking dead octopus tentacles / whatever

Wait, is beastiality legal?

Whatever, who cares, post it anyway.

Also yeah, dude, like damn, she wants to sex a dead sea creature. That's outside the scope of crazy I'm down with.

Might be TJT TJT 's speed tho

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like this needs its own thread in FSR. With time it could rival Johnny69's epic masterpiece.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You guys are doing it wrong.

Post the pics of her fucking dead octopus tentacles / whatever

Wait, is beastiality legal?

Whatever, who cares, post it anyway.

Also yeah, dude, like damn, she wants to sex a dead sea creature. That's outside the scope of crazy I'm down with.

Might be TJT TJT 's speed tho
I mean, I'd def watch her do it. Once.

Even TJT don't take sloppy seconds from a dead Octopus.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You guys sound like a live octopus would be better.

I mean for our viewing pleasure, sure it would be better, but not if we're talking about red flags.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Ossoi is the global, millennial, diet coke version of Johnny5x

I miss the updates from Camden :(

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20210106-041203.jpg

Had some debauchery with this today

• 1Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Makes you feel better about yourself
It doesn't though. :/ I'll die alone at this rate having thrown the first half of my life away without ever getting my dick wet and looking forward to the second half being in this soy fucked dystopian nightmare of destroyed sexual relations with the knowledge of rot like Ossoi existing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It doesn't though. :/ I'll die alone at this rate having thrown the first half of my life away without ever getting my dick wet and looking forward to the second half being in this soy fucked dystopian nightmare of destroyed sexual relations with the knowledge of rot like Ossoi existing.

Are you being serious? Because I spent my late teenage years and early to mid 20s playing games and not having any female interactions

I've said it before, but it was this board where I first heard about "The Game" and "Mystery Method".

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Are you being serious? Because I spent my late teenage years and early to mid 20s playing games and not having any female interactions

I've said it before, but it was this board where I first heard about "The Game" and "Mystery Method".
sci-fi GIF

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
hypothetically

lets say 2 get a divorce, they have 2 elementary aged kids. at the time of divorce, they have very similar paying jobs. so they split equity 50/50 and custody 50/50. things are fine for a few years.

then lets say one of them loses their job and decides not to get a new one.

what's the outcome of them going back to court to ask for support, can they also get back support for the time they were unemployeed?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
My completely uninformed guess is that it probably depends on which one is the man and which one is the woman.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
hypothetically

lets say 2 get a divorce, they have 2 elementary aged kids. at the time of divorce, they have very similar paying jobs. so they split equity 50/50 and custody 50/50. things are fine for a few years.

then lets say one of them loses their job and decides not to get a new one.

what's the outcome of them going back to court to ask for support, can they also get back support for the time they were unemployeed?

At least theoretically, child support should be based on earning potential, and not actual earnings. If you are willfully underemployed or unemployed, they *should* make you liable for the child support you would pay if you were employed to your potential.

As Kithani said, however, this usually depends on the judge and the biases involved. They don’t make housewives with college degrees go back to work, for example.

• 3Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
At least theoretically, child support should be based on earning potential, and not actual earnings. If you are willfully underemployed or unemployed, they *should* make you liable for the child support you would pay if you were employed to your potential.

As Kithani said, however, this usually depends on the judge and the biases involved. They don’t make housewives with college degrees go back to work, for example.

I don't disagree with you, but what would be the point of making someone liable for child support if there is literally no possible way they're going to be able to pay it? The whole child support system is just broken.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I don't disagree with you, but what would be the point of making someone liable for child support if there is literally no possible way they're going to be able to pay it? The whole child support system is just broken.

Because people would intentionally under-employ themselves to get out of child support payments, rationalizing “fuck that bitch” and “I’d rather not work than give it to her”. This is not in the best interests of the child. The court’s only driving motivation is the best interests of the child. So you can go the fuck to work, or you can become completely credit-destroyed and insolvent by ignoring child support.

I don’t disagree with the principle involved there, but as always, there’s a lot of human error and stupidity involved in extreme cases.

• 3Like