Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Plot twist: The Master used hypnotism to make us all post our Meyers-Briggs results.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn, Brutul. Your bitterness is reaching Michael Jordan levels recently. Do you have something to share in the thread? We're here.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Damn, Brutul. Your bitterness is reaching Michael Jordan levels recently. Do you have something to share in the thread? We're here.
Cheer up Brutal, McDonalds just started a 2 for $3 promo on Sausage McGriddles. Gotta keep your sugahz up!

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
So I'm pretty much head over heals for this new girl I'm seeing. I can't believe its only been a week since we met. Seriously, I know I'm being dumb, I'm fully aware that I would tell someone they were being retarded if they were in my shoe's, but yeah. We've seen each other every day, just can't get enough of each other. It's crazy. 100% dating her seriously.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't worry. Once she graduates high school, she'll have a lot more free time and then you'll probably get tired of her.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So I'm pretty much head over heals for this new girl I'm seeing. I can't believe its only been a week since we met. Seriously, I know I'm being dumb, I'm fully aware that I would tell someone they were being retarded if they were in my shoe's, but yeah. We've seen each other every day, just can't get enough of each other. It's crazy. 100% dating her seriously.
Yeah, I remember when you were "head over heels" crazy for the redheaded psychopath also. That turned out pretty well, didn't it?

iannis

Musty Nester
There's nothing wrong with infatuation. Just don't propose to it.

Right: "I love your <bodypart>".
Wrong: "I love you."

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Don't listen to these chumps, if you feel that strongly why not elope in vegas this weekend? perhaps you can pick up a used car on the same trip!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
First time getting INFP. Usually INTP. Almost always by a small margin on the F/T line. 10% F this time.

From the description, F fits better. I fucking despise details unless I have to dig in for a good reason. For example, I'll go balls deep in a game of Crusader Kings 2 or Rome: TW until the empire gets so big that the micro side takes more than 30 minutes per round / turn. Then I flip a switch and go, yeah, fuck this. i'd rather be playing something else.

iannis

Musty Nester
I wouldn't know it either, but it's not entirely unfounded. The mans father was gunned down in his car by some thug fucks that were probablywearingair jordans.

His life has not been without tragedy. All the same, I'd trade with him.

He can keep the black, I just want the money.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Michael Jordan is notorious for being one of the biggest assholes in the world, not only to teammates but fans as well.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've gotten INTJ the other two times I have taken this in the past. This one tells me INFP though.

/shrug

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh I always come here when the marriage hits a speed bump, mainly because I have always been able to count on a crazy (but usually pretty funny) story from Onoes, Noodle having great one liners, Gravy being Gravy, Lindz being something not of this earth, and everything in between to make me smile. Today? Hypnotism and personality tests... and some weight loss on the side. What is up?