Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So that dinner is on the goddamn table when they walk through the door. And that shit better still be piping hot.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The answer to that question is basically the same as "Why do so many men pretend that they can't cook / don't know how to shop for groceries?"
My answer is that I legitimately don't know how to cook, not that I can't. If I invested time and effort I'm sure I could learn, but I could give a fuck less about it and am perfectly fine eating the half dozen or so meals that I am capable of making in under 10 minutes over and over again. If given detailed instructions I can manage to make a meal well enough, but don't expect me to be able to look in the fridge and piece a gourmet meal together with what's in there. I can shop for groceries fine, but if the woman is going to be doing the cooking, she may as well do the shopping too. Thankfully my woman loves cooking, and her rent is groceries, so it all works out.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So that dinner is on the goddamn table when they walk through the door. And that shit better still be piping hot.
Unfortunately, my wife gets home from work 1-2 hours after I do. So I do probably 75% of our cooking, but she does do most of the grocery shopping. If I waited for her to get home and cook, we'd be eating dinner at like 8-9PM every night, and that just doesn't work out real well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Unfortunately, my wife gets home from work 1-2 hours after I do. So I do probably 75% of our cooking, but she does do most of the grocery shopping. If I waited for her to get home and cook, we'd be eating dinner at like 8-9PM every night, and that just doesn't work out real well.
Same here, I hate having to sift through her bullshit trying to plan meals though. You know how women are "what do you want to eat?" "I don't know. I don't like that. You decide. No I don't like that either. Ok we can have that first thing you suggested 30 minutes ago. "

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's easier to say 'too bad' and just make good shit and make her deal with it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Luckily my wife never complains about my cooking, she's always super grateful, but yeah, if I waited on her to get home to attempt to make a mutual decision on dinner we would be delaying things another half hour. She's the most indecisive person on Earth.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She never complains about my cooking, she mostly loves it (except tonight.. I put in extra cayenne, bad idea).. just swear I can hear her brain gears grinding when I ask what she wants to eat.

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Asking a woman what she wants to eat is rarely ever a good idea. As mentioned earlier, they will say no to every suggestion but keep insisting they don't care.... then the tears come. Bitch I don't have all day to argue with you about what you want to eat.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I usually make dinner (5-6 nights a week). I either say "We can have x, y, or z - what do you want?" or I just make(/buy) dinner without asking. She doesn't care - she has a broader selection of foods she likes (that I don't) so it's better this way for me.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I just measured out in cayenne pepper what was supposed to be crushed red pepper flakes. Lol

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She never complains about my cooking, she mostly loves it (except tonight.. I put in extra cayenne, bad idea).. just swear I can hear her brain gears grinding when I ask what she wants to eat.
You're the man, you decide you don't ask. Seriously, this is maybe the single best and most simple tip for women you can get. Just be decisive and don't bother including her on how you get to your decisions. (Obviously I don't mean extreme shit like buying a 50K boat in your kids senior year of high school when you are already living check to check or something.) But in little everyday shit like the "what do you want to eat" example. If you take control and make decisions and it turns her into a nuclear warhead then your woman is broken, damaged and bat-shit insane and you are in for a lifetime of trouble no matter what you do.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I sit down and prepare a menu for the week at the beginning of the week. I go grocery shopping and buy that shit. My wife gets one chance before I go shopping to veto shit. Then I make what is on that menu every night. No "but but but" from the wife, no indecisiveness. Shit gets made, fuck you if you don't like it.

Works well with the kid now, too. He is involved in making the menu somewhat, mostly his school-day lunches. We eat organic so I make home made lunchables and shit for him on Sundays for the next week. He responds well to the system.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Goddammit Noodle. We want to see the fuckin' ghost at your wedding.

Grandma Noodle was visiting from hell.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Noodle's been caught in a big Internet persona lie and is now being called out on it. I'm right until proven wrong.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well, after 11 years, I'm officially getting divorced. One of my first thoughts "I wonder what those fine upstanding gentlemen of Rerolled have to say on the topic?"

Pages and pages about DJ's.

I am dissapoint.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sorry to hear that, bro. Make sure you get the Jurassic Park truck, or it has all been for naught.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sucks bro, real feels right now. She mad cause you bought a shitty car?