Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Does Walmart have a tax office as well as a doctor's office? Could be the ultimate once a year stop off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I may get my dick sucked in a walmart parking lot but I ain't no fuckin' pleb getting my taxes done there

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know if I can keep up with this chick. She is horny very frequently, if we lived closer together I'd probably be firing dust out my dick right now. If 10 years ago someone told me that the girl I'm seeing would want more sex than I could give her I'd slap the shit out of that person.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know if I can keep up with this chick. She is horny very frequently, if we lived closer together I'd probably be firing dust out my dick right now. If 10 years ago someone told me that the girl I'm seeing would want more sex than I could give her I'd slap the shit out of that person.
Isn't it normal early on in a new relationship to hump like rabbits? Grats on the noodle wetting though. So she's in Pitt and you are in upstate NY?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been out of town working since early December. Going back to the wife and kids for 3 days in 2 weeks, and I'm afraid bros. I'm not going to be able to keep up with the wife, as she's already talking about getting baby sitters so we can fuck all day. Maybe I should go post in the Rock Hard Weekend thread to find out what's the newest stuff to get. This is going to be a sprint marathon...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been out of town working since early December. Going back to the wife and kids for 3 days in 2 weeks, and I'm afraid bros. I'm not going to be able to keep up with the wife, as she's already talking about getting baby sitters so we can fuck all day. Maybe I should go post in the Rock Hard Weekend thread to find out what's the newest stuff to get. This is going to be a sprint marathon...
I was thinking the same shit ...

Isn't it normal early on in a new relationship to hump like rabbits? Grats on the noodle wetting though. So she's in Pitt and you are in upstate NY?
Yeah the thing is I'm not exactly hurting for sex, I mean I cut off my contacts with the girls that I had been seeing when her and I started seeing each other but man, I'm just glad she's enjoying herself.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You only get to be home for 3 days then back out again?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You only get to be home for 3 days then back out again?
Right. 3 days of awesomeness, and then back out of town and back to work. Temporary thing until I get a job up where the family is, or my current job ends in June.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well shit... if an experiment on seven women isn't representative of the female body I don't know what is. God made the earth in 7 days. Women have 7 ribs instead of 8. I dun got peed on.

In other news the open relationship is back on the table. I suppose she thought I would dote and pine after she told me she didn't want that kind of relationship. After a couple weeks of her wanting to talk about it and me being very nice yet aloof she had to see me. So she came to my house this past weekend and we had some sex and now she just wants to be together without labelling it. And today I got a message from a woman in China who says I'm handsome and wants to get to know me better. Odds on her wanting to harvest my organs?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Anyone who dissected a human body can tell you this. The functional physiological verification, ultrasound, is the icing on the cake. Or the pee in the bed if you prefer. And you do, if I recall correctly.