Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Do you get anal from the slowly stiffening body? It seems like you could time it to get it really tight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rigor works by getting really stiff at first and then later loosening back up. If you play your cards right you can get in a quick anal session on the corpse and then wait 36 hours and start hitting that shit again

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've heard mixed reactions on kissing on the first date. My friend has found that the best tactic is to move in as though you were going to kiss them, but grab their hair instead and force their face into your lap.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rigor works by getting really stiff at first and then later loosening back up. If you play your cards right you can get in a quick anal session on the corpse and then wait 36 hours and start hitting that shit again
Only sluts kiss on the first date.

Go for the boobies.
I've heard mixed reactions on kissing on the first date. My friend has found that the best tactic is to move in as though you were going to kiss them, but grab their hair instead and force their face into your lap.
That's why you should never date women that you can't physically overpower.
This thread is a veritable gold mine of valuable information. Keep going, gentlemen!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A friend of mine dated this dude when she was still a virgin. In order to preserve her virginity, she only let him fuck her in the butt. I always found that hilarious. She's married now and while I really like her husband, I can't help but think that she's sold him this "You're my first" bullshit.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Only another virgin would possibly find that trait attractive anyway. Oh, you are guaranteed not to know what you are doing and it could be potentially painful for one or both of us? Sign me up!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Only another virgin would possibly find that trait attractive anyway. Oh, you are guaranteed not to know what you are doing and it could be potentially painful for one or both of us? Sign me up!
I totally agree. Virginity is an utterly terrible trait, but I'm guessing this dude was probably a virgin too. Little did he know, homegirl was rocking ass-to-mouth years before he even met her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

I hear them suicide bomber a-rabs think it's a mighty fine thing. They prefer 72 of them.