Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's ok man.. me too. I shave my head now in anticipation for the worst
Thankfully I can still pull off short hair and don't have to do the full on shave. I figure I've got like 5-6 years before it's almost all gone, science needs to fucking hurry up and fix this shit.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, if you hold a passed out hooker up high in your arms at the edge of a cliff, will a theme song start playing, or will you get arrested?
This post was underrated. Well played.

rrr_img_87992.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The hobby thing is a good idea actually. For instance I've always been interested in woodwork so over the last couple of years I've put effort into being actually able to produce it. A couple tables, chairs, chests etc. Well I decided to put some of my stuff out there and started hitting up events and workshops where you can showcase your stuff or learn new techniques. Surprisingly at these events I've met a few very nice women. Even outside of that scene I've sparked some interest just talking about it or showing some picks on the phone. I guess bitches love creativity like they love wine.
In that regard, check the meetup.com groups in your area for stuff you are into or interested in. You're in a major metro area, just because you live with the Arabs in Dearborn doesn't mean you can't get out to meet people. This is common as your 20's fade away, you don't have those ready made social circles that you relied on before. You'll find I think as you get to the 40's more and more people meet through work (not necessarily co-workers but job overlap and connections) because that's just the most common circle people have to meet their own demographics that are geographically close. People have less free time overall as they focus on careers, serious relationships and families. The only way to meet people as you grow older is going to be forcing yourself to go out and be around others somehow.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well time to go full blown secure mode. Just found my wife's conversation with her new boyfriend and shes already talking to an attorney. Apparently this "separation" she convinced me we are doing is just smoke and mirrors.
Yes, it is time to talk to a lawyer. Now.

Also, Vim is right. Even if you want to rage at her, resist the urge. The more put together and reasonable you look to the court, the more likely you come out ahead. That said, secure your stuff. I'm sure a divorce lawyer could give you good advice on what you should do and how to do it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I read somewhere that translated from Swahili this says something along the lines of "Look it's a lion. It's a lion everybody"
It's Zulu.

"Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba. Sithi uhm ingonyama. Siyo Nqoba. Ingonyama nengw' enamabala."

Translated to English:

"Here comes a lion, Father. Oh yes, it's a lion. We're going to conquer. A lion and a leopard come to this open place."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woah woah Girlfriend? Lets not put labels on the situation or anything. She actually really does like Tigger.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Well time to go full blown secure mode. Just found my wife's conversation with her new boyfriend and shes already talking to an attorney. Apparently this "separation" she convinced me we are doing is just smoke and mirrors.
Yes, it's lawyer time.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's Zulu.

"Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba. Sithi uhm ingonyama. Siyo Nqoba. Ingonyama nengw' enamabala."

Translated to English:

"Here comes a lion, Father. Oh yes, it's a lion. We're going to conquer. A lion and a leopard come to this open place."
Oh you are right, Swahili is where they got everyone's names from.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Well geez i hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings for being omitted. Had i tried to include everyone, I'd still be typing that post. I've got things to do!