Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I'll be getting back into WoW, I've wanted to quite a bit lately but it's not looking good. A friend of mine blew me off Sunday for his RAID, I thought that shit was over now that we're adults!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I already solved one woman's problem with my wallet and then she left me. I don't know if I'll be doing that again, even if I wanted to she wouldn't let me anyways, this chick still tries to pay for dinner and stuff when we go out. ITS A CUTE GESTURE BUT I GOT IT BB.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey man me too. Brohug.
It's all good buddy, there may just be things going on their heads with their real life stuff. WE GOTTA STAY STRONG AND CONFIDENT.

It's odd then that she'd have to consider moving back in with her parents with all those acting creds.
I know it's strange, traditionally people aspiring to work in the film industry have a very easy time and make a lot of money right off the start. Oh well.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's all good buddy, there may just be things going on their heads with their real life stuff. WE GOTTA STAY STRONG AND CONFIDENT.
I think I've made it aware if she needs to talk I'm open to communication. Haven't bothered speaking to her last 2 days, she left midway through our workout yesterday. She looked like shit and her body language was all off. Whatever. Gluck to you man.