Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This isn't going to turn into a serious derail is it? We need some train racism.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, according to Jon Stewart there is. I've heard him say that he can't quite wrap his head around how jews will call him a filthy zionist and other will call him a filthy traitor over the exact same remarks.

And to get jewier than Jon Stewart I think you have to go all the way up to Mel Brooks and Jerry Lewis.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There is the liberal American/European Jews and the badass Israeli jews, but I think "hate" is a strong word. More like polite disagreement compared to what the Muslims do to each other.

Move back or move her out to you. I can't say those are great ideas for you, but it sure is going to make entertaining stories for us regardless of the outcome. I say go wild!

On the real side though, you work from home so what does matter where you live?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Move back or move her out to you. I can't say those are great ideas for you, but it sure is going to make entertaining stories for us regardless of the outcome. I say go wild!

On the real side though, you work from home so what does matter where you live?
I dont post here but lurk all the time. Agreed with Vimeseh. Listen to your heart! Sometimes things will work out, sometimes they wont.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It doesn't really matter where I live for work. I don't know, if I move out there it brings up a pretty big implication that I don't really want to have happen this soon in the relationship. But got damnit would I like to have the mindblowing sex that we have every night rather than 8 times in one weekend.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Lots of Jew on Jew hate, but it almost all revolves around Israel, and the most violent it gets is siccing lawyers on each other. Some of the most vocal prominent leftists/liberals are Jews (Chomsky, Finkelstein, and to a lesser extent Stewart), and therefore their anti-colonial hatred overrides the reality on the ground.. Basically the same class of people that think the Michael Brown incident was all about racism. This "class" of Jew is basically what spawned the term "self-hating Jew".

It doesn't really matter where I live for work. I don't know, if I move out there it brings up a pretty big implication that I don't really want to have happen this soon in the relationship. But got damnit would I like to have the mindblowing sex that we have every night rather than 8 times in one weekend.
Talk it over with her and possibly set a realistic timetable. You don't want to come off as a sex starved puppy, but if say you set it up that the relationship is going strong 4-6 months from now you intend to alter living arrangements then that should send the right signals.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh we've already talked about it. Basically all last weekend we were joking about looking for apartments for me and junk. The sex starved puppy thing is kind of unavoidable since I've already told her I'm not seeing any other women, so unless she's giving it to me she knows I'm not getting it.

It's a little more complex than what I'm making it out to be, but I don't really want to go through all the details about it. Just sucks that we didn't start talking like 2-3 months prior because this would not be an issue at all.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't understand why you guys even need to talk about it. Just let it happen as it does.

Vimeseh's suggestion of setting a time table and spreadsheeting this shit is way too fucking min-max. In my experience it ends up being too much too soon and then emotions simmer (unavoidable) but because you talked about it so much it feels like it's already over. Just live it without worrying too much about it.

I don't understand why you guys even need to talk about it. Just let it happen as it does.

Vimeseh's suggestion of setting a time table and spreadsheeting this shit is way too fucking min-max. In my experience it ends up being too much too soon and then emotions simmer (unavoidable) but because you talked about it so much it feels like it's already over. Just live it without worrying too much about it.
Well I didn't mean to set up a strict schedule, just more of a time tab l e for this is where I'm heading. But yah I can see where you are coming from. I just like to have my ducks all in a row so the planner in me tends to come out in most situations.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm kind of the opposite. I just kind of let things happen as they come and don't really plan ahead all that much. I'm not in a rush to get married or anything so whatever happens will. I just hate that I moved is all.