Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was with my ex for 9 years and I made it abundantly clear you do not fart in front of me. We had a good relationship.

Is the honeymooner phase where I punch her in the mouth when she gets mouthy?
No farting in front of you? I know you're not into butt-stuff, but that's taking it to the extreme. People fart, man.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sutekh's troll shtick is too fluid, makes it hard to appreciate.
Yeah it's half-hearted and unfocused. Sutekh stick to either making serious and entertaining posts of your romance or make unserious and entertaining posts of your romance. You can't just jump back and forth with unentertaining posts here.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it's half-hearted and unfocused. Sutekh stick to either making serious and entertaining posts of your romance or make unserious and entertaining posts of your romance. You can't just jump back and forth with unentertaining posts here.
You can't tell me what to do, you're not my girlfriend of a couple months that I'm going to marry.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No, but he is the bro who's gonna be gagging her with his crank when she's ovulating.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is she actually your girlfriend? I thought you asked her about being serious and she stopped talking

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How can you not fart in front of your loved ones? Even my 14 year old daughters laugh at farts. My sons are considered fart experts by some, and my wife - just give her some milk. She'll shut the wing down.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I let Sutekh's girlfriend fart right in my mouth. The drive from Florida is getting out of hand, though.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Is she actually your girlfriend? I thought you asked her about being serious and she stopped talking
Maybe she's just...... acting like his girlfriend.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
My farts are like a trumpet, often measured by my friends in decibels before they're forced to clear out. Nothing quite like a powerlifting diet to clear an apartment out.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do you have to ruin my joke?

I don't do the farting stuff, no thanks. That shit is gross.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fine with my wife farting around me but I'm still annoyed when entering a restroom that smells like shit. Is that weird?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No troll, I don't think I've openly farted in front of someone since I was like 10 years old.