Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Grow a beard. You'll be amazed at how it changes your entire life.

I'm not entirely joking.

I mean a nice beard. Not a neckbeard or some scraggeldy crap.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Also in the same boat as a few of the guys in the blowjob topic, I think I've ever only had one girl spit, and even then, she didn't run to the bathroom, she would just let it fall out of her mouth on herself or me, depending on the angle. I dated a girl once who, if she wasn't feeling like doing anything, would ask me to just jerk off and let her know before I came so she could latch on and swallow. It's weird driving down the road jerking off while your girlfriend is reading, yelling "I'm gonna cum" and having her lean over and stick your cockhead in her mouth, swallow, smile, and go back to her book. Lol.

About to hit 2 months with no action on another note. Wah wah.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'm sorry, is that not what cruize control is for?

(Also, I imagine road conditions vary from state to state, but here in az, there are a fuck ton of 50+ mile stretches of road with no turns, no bumps, no other traffic. Just you, driving in a straight line, for an hour plus. It's not that crazy.)

iannis

Musty Nester
I jerked off once driving. A buddy of mine used to talk about how great it was.

Eh, it beats getting poked in the eye with a stick but I never saw a need to repeat.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I have only gotten road head once (only sex act I've done while driving) and I just remember thinking that having to divide my attention distracted from the whole experience. Then again I got off from it so I guess it was better than a lot of the BJ's people have been getting around here...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife used to give me road head like everyday to get me started. I would then proceed to walk into the house with a boner in my pants and fuck the shit out of her.

I never felt really safe doing it

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The key to road head is to do it while you're drunk. That way it's the being drunk that's dangerous and not the head. Safety 101.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My wife used to initiate more aggressively as well but she's now admitted her sex drive has seemingly plummeted after switching to her IUD birth control about 2 years ago. She's been pushing really hard to move our birth control to condoms and I told her hell no.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
We switched to condoms after our first was born and while I wouldn't like it as a permanent solution, they aren't nearly as bad as I remember.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah condoms are ass and I basically told her I'd rather jerk off with some mood lighting and scented candles than have sex with one on. When we first started dating we used them and we were very, very unsafe about the process. Mainly me being unsafe. Just the tip turned into just a few strokes turned into "I'll put it on when I'm about to blow" which turned into "Pull out works, right?" So it is not a path I'm really willing to go down.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah condoms are ass and I basically told her I'd rather jerk off with some mood lighting and scented candles than have sex with one on. When we first started dating we used them and we were very, very unsafe about the process. Mainly me being unsafe. Just the tip turned into just a few strokes turned into "I'll put it on when I'm about to blow" which turned into "Pull out works, right?" So it is not a path I'm really willing to go down.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be hilarious, but it was hilarious.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
We switched to condoms after our first was born and while I wouldn't like it as a permanent solution, they aren't nearly as bad as I remember.
Same here. After 4 years of infertility, regardless of the cause, birth control was off the table. I wasn't looking forward to condoms but found a few that aren't bad. I certainly wouldn't forgo sex with my wife in protest of using them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are we supposed to be able to understand those words, or was it just kinda close to english? Only words I think i understood was fuck, and it was said a lot.