Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why were you pre gaming shots of tequila? Just show up to the wedding sober and start drinking there. You could have still downed those two bottles of wine and had a drunkenly grand time. The extra liquor after was probably bad so either skip that or one bottle of the wine then the shots.

Of course your wife is pissed dude. I've said your wife sounds like a crazy bitch in the past but she should be pissed, that story is utter nonsense for a grown man. There's no way you should end up in the fucking hospital from drinking. The bride and groom are probably talking shit about you behind your back too, they might have still had a great wedding and find it funny but they still are looking at you like WTF.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And? It's not like this is something that happens a lot with Noodle (that we know of). Were it my significant other I would have just been glad they were okay. If they couple getting married were't mad, because they were the only ones that really mattered, then whatever.

This isn't to say it wasn't a poor decision on his part...but on that same token, where was she when he was ingesting 42 gallons of alcohol?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This isn't to say it wasn't a poor decision on his part...but on that same token, where was she when he was ingesting 42 gallons of alcohol?
Are you some kind of man child? Someone who needs to have his wife as a babysitter saying "Stop drinking" instead of knowing yourself, as a full grown man, what your limit is? I can imagine she's probably horribly embarrassed by her husband being so dumb he had to go to the ER at his brother's wedding.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A Dothraki wedding without at least one pussy going to the ER is considered a dull affair.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are you some kind of man child? Someone who needs to have his wife as a babysitter saying "Stop drinking" instead of knowing yourself, as a full grown man, what your limit is? I can imagine she's probably horribly embarrassed by her husband being so dumb he had to go to the ER at his brother's wedding.
If it's a normal thing? Yes. If it's a once in a lifetime thing that happened? No. Accidents happen and luckily he's okay and knows better for the future.

Now if it happenes again? Yeah, screw em, it's an issue at that point.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
And? It's not like this is something that happens a lot with Noodle (that we know of). Were it my significant other I would have just been glad they were okay. If they couple getting married were't mad, because they were the only ones that really mattered, then whatever.

Drank so much he put his life in danger with a infant at home. Stupid bitch wife should just SUPPORT HIS DECISIONS!!!!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If it's a normal thing? Yes. If it's a once in a lifetime thing that happened? No. Accidents happen and luckily he's okay and knows better for the future.

Now if it happenes again? Yeah, screw em, it's an issue at that point.
How is this an accident?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
He made a bad decision, and he's paying the price for it with physical pain, embarrassment and possible damage to his health. Last thing he needs is the wife getting on his shit about it too. He fucking knows it was stupid without her reminding him.

Put the shoe on the other foot and say the wife made a mistake, do you constantly nag her about it and make her feel dumb? Yea sure, if you don't want to get any pussy for the next month. Why would you take that treatment off the wife when she won't take it off of you?

Act like a fucking man, christ.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So your definition of a "man" is doing stupid shit, yolo fucking the consequences, ignoring your responsibilities as a husband and father, then not taking your lumps when your wife is rightfully pissed off? I'd say that sounds more like a child than a man.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So your definition of a "man" is doing stupid shit, yolo fucking the consequences, ignoring your responsibilities as a husband and father, then not taking your lumps when your wife is rightfully pissed off? I'd say that sounds more like a child than a man.
Have you ever even been to a party?

He got a little overdrunk, at a party where he was supposed to drink and be a rabble rouser. Thats literally the groom's brothers job, to get shit going and try to make sure people have fun.

Sorry for partying, I guess.

And news flash: there will always be times where one or the other parent has shit to do (or gets themselves in some shit) and the other one has to cover. Thats why there's two of you. He didn't "ignore his responsibilities". He was on best man/brother duty that night. Big fucking deal.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't think the wife should be too pissed at him, at least not more than a day or so, but going to the ER is a little more than overdrunk.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I seem to be in the middle on all this. I think his wife has a right to be pissed at him because he has a newborn and he just spent the night in the hospital but he also wasn't belligerent or violent. By his account he was a happy drunk and life of the party he just overdid it. Shit happens, and I think it's pretty normal to be admonished for such behavior but it shouldn't be more than that. It's also not like he's the world's worst husband and father because of one incident.

This is gonna put a damper on your work trip party schedule I'd say Noodlebro. Wife gonna be REAL pissed if she calls you and you're even a little drunk while out there. Ya dun goofed!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I seem to be in the middle on all this. I think his wife has a right to be pissed at him because he has a newborn and he just spent the night in the hospital but he also wasn't belligerent or violent. By his account he was a happy drunk and life of the party he just overdid it. Shit happens, and I think it's pretty normal to be admonished for such behavior but it shouldn't be more than that. It's also not like he's the world's worst husband and father because of one incident.

This is gonna put a damper on your work trip party schedule I'd say Noodlebro. Wife gonna be REAL pissed if she calls you and you're even a little drunk while out there. Ya dun goofed!
This is what I was trying to convey, thanks Khane.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"Puked myself, couldn't use my body, and got hauled to the ER for alcohol poisoning."
"He got a little overdrunk"

What is a lot overdrunk?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Noodle, what was your BAC? Lets just short-circuit this "guys in my school got so drunk that..."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well to be fair, I wrote that last night when I myself was drunk.
tongue.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've jogged down the interstate, slept in a flowerbed on the Boulevard, broke in and slept in the wrong house in Florida, and slept under an underpass, but never have i puked on myself or been taken to the ER.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a binge drinker. Once I get to tipsy I don't have any control over choosing to continue on to drunk or not. I understand this is a form of alcoholism.

I don't think it makes me less of a man though.